Chapter 1: W-What?

Rias POV
Issei has been very suspicious lately. Me and the rest of the girls been dating him for a few weeks now and he had been distant lately. He had done so much for us and we couldn't have been more proud of him. But then we see Issei at a hotel. We follow him inside and what we all saw shocked us.

Issei was cheating on us.

We decided to barge in.

Rias: ISSEI!!!!

Asia: HOW COULD YOU?!

Issei jumped in shock and fear.

Akeno: AFTER EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US, YOU DO THIS?! WE ARE DONE!

We all broke up with Issei, and returned to the ORC. We sat in the main lobby. That's before I had a thought come out from Asia.

Asia: Hey guys. Where's Madoka?

That's when I realized it. Madoka was gone. I don't even know where he is. Oh no. Please don't tell me. Please don't tell me he went stray!

I got snapped out of my thought when I heard sniffling from Koneko.

Koneko: Madoka......Big Brother.......*eyes widen in horror* What have I done?!

Everyone began to worry where Madoka went. Including me. He is my first pawn, normally he was just here with us early.

Then Sirzechs came with Kiba and Gasper, who had tears in their eyes.

Sirzechs: Hey little sister.

Rias: Zechs....what's going on?

Sirzechs: I got off my phone from an important call. Regarding the whereabouts of Madoka.

My eyes widen with hope. As well as the rest of the girls.

Koneko: Where is he? Where's my big brother?

Kiba: Shut up Koneko.

3rd Person POV
Everyone looked at Kiba in shock. He would've never had told Koneko to shut up.

Rias: Kiba! What's with this?!

Kiba: Shut up. ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!!! WHY DO YOU CARE?! SHOULDN'T YOU BE BUSY FAWNING THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE OF AN EMPEROR ALREADY?!?!

Koneko backed away, she was getting ready to cry at Kiba's sudden rage.

Gasper: Kiba! Please! You know Madoka wouldn't want us to be like this!

Kiba fell to the ground. Tears fell down his face.

Kiba: HOW CAN I GASPER?! MY BEST FRIEND, NO, MY BROTHER ISN'T HERE!!! THEY THREW HIM AWAY! THEY GAVE ALL OF HIS HARD WORK AND CREDIT TO SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T DO SHIT AROUND HERE!!!

Asia: *scaredly* W-What do you mean? Issei did almost everything for us. Right?

Kiba: *looks at Asia pissed* NO! HE NEVER DID! IT WAS ALL MADOKA! MADOKA WAS THE ONE WHO SAVED YOU FROM RAYNARE! NOT ISSEI!

Asia looked down in shame.

Kiba: *looks at Akeno* and you. H-He loved you. HE LOVED YOU AND YOU THREW HIM AWAY FOR THAT TRASH EMPEROR! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING AKENO?!

Akeno had a look of shock and shame. She remembered that she loved Madoka too. But she thought he didn't love her the way she did back.

Kiba: THE WORST PART IS THAT HE ISN'T HERE! WHY CAN'T I BE THE ONE IN HIS SHOES DAMN IT!!!!

Kiba continued to cry hard. Everyone except Sirzechs and Gasper continued to worry.

Rias: Brother? What's going on?

Sirzechs: You really want to know? All six of you?

Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse: Yes!

Sirzechs: *sigh*

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

.....Madoka was attacked by a stray devil.

Everyone was in shock. Akeno felt her throat begin to choke on her own anxiety.

Akeno:W-What?

Sirzechs: That's not all. He's in a coma. Doctors don't know when he'll wake up.

All the girls looked in horror. The all fell to the ground crying.

Rias's Mind: (Madoka........I'm so sorry. Oh god. I'm such a horrible master. Madoka, Please wake up! I'M SORRY!!)

Asia's Mind: (Madoka.....I'm sorry. Please, come back. No. I didn't. I couldn't have killed him.......OH GOD MAKE THE VOICES STOP!!!!)

Koneko's Mind: (Madoka.....Big Brother.......I'm sorry! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!)

Xenovia's Mind: (Madoka....no.......please come back to us......I'm sorry....please......can't you hear me?! I'M SORRY!!!)

Rossweisse's Mind: (Madoka....why you? You were always do kind to me and I was blind. I'm so sorry. please come back. PLEASE!!! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE ANYMORE!!!)

Akeno's Mind: (Madoka.....Madoka.....I want-no. I need you. Please wake up. I'm so sorry. Madoka, I love you. So please, wake up. I NEED YOU!!!)

Sirzechs watched as everyone was on the ground crying. He turned and sighed, thinking to himself.

Sirzechs's Mind: (Shit Madoka. Wake up. But not for me. For them.)