Chapter 4: Eat For Me: Koneko's Call

Madoka POV
I woke up today with dirty bandages. I called a nurse to have them replace them.

As they fixed my bandages, I saw my right eye. There was a cut on the eyebrow. I knew that was gonna scar for sure.

After they fixed my bandages, they brought me my breakfast. I looked at it and realized something.

Madoka's Mind: (Food. Koneko. That's right. Koneko's been starving herself. Didn't Sirzechs tell me she's been having suicidal thoughts too? Shit. I got to help her fast.)

I ate my breakfast and got up for my routine of getting my body working. If I was gonna recover quick, I needed to make sure my body was also in good shape. Also, I need to get my legs going.

Timeskip
I sat in my bed getting ready to dial Sirzechs to bring in Koneko. I was left in my thoughts though.

What was I gonna say to her? 'Hey! I'm okay now! Get to eating and stop having suicidal tendencies!' No I can't do that!

*sigh*

Don't worry Koneko. I do whatever I can to save you.

I finally dialed Sirzechs.

Sirzechs: Hey Madoka. Ready for Day 2?

Madoka: Yeah, being me Koneko.

Sirzechs: Alright.

Koneko POV
Madoka. Big Brother. Please come back. I miss you. I don't want this feeling anymore.

Gasper brought me more food to eat, but I didn't want it. But I didn't want to hurt his feelings. I just let it sit there. Ever since Madoka's accident, I didn't want to do anything.

I didn't want to eat.

I didn't want to work.

I didn't want to sleep.

I.....I didn't want to live.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock.

???: Koneko? You in there?

I knew that voice, it was Sirzechs, Rias's brother.

Koneko: Y-Yeah.

Sirzechs: Can I come in?

Koneko: S-Sure.

Sirzechs came in. I wish he didn't. I didn't want him to see me like this and all the untouched food.

Sirzechs: Hey Koneko, how are you feeling?

Koneko: T-Terrible.

Sirzechs: I know, so is everyone else.

I stayed silent.

Sirzechs: Listen, it's time for today's one on one phone conference. You were selected today.

Great. A phone conference. Just what I need.

Sirzechs gave me a phone and told me to dial a number and ask for MT6410. What the hell do those mean? Not like I can care for this.

Sirzechs left and put a soundproof barrier in my room. I looked at the phone and sighed.

Koneko's Mind: (Might as well get this over with.)

I dialed the number and got an answer.

???: Hello, how can I help you?

Koneko: Get me.....MT6410. And make it quick, I have other things to do.

???: I see, very well. He'll be here shortly.

I waited for a moment before I heard something unexpected.