5

Noah's POV
_______________

I wake up to small hands shaking me awake

"What's wrong Sapph" I ask

"Dinner is ready. Mama told me to wake you up and I figured that I should do it nicely considering you're stressed" she said with a concerned look. I smile and ruffle her hair

"Thanks squirt" she frowned at that but said noting and got off my bed.

"Feeling any better" Dad asked as I rounded the corner just before the staircase leading downstairs.

"Yeah." I said while rubbing my eyes trying to clear the sleep from them.

"Come on the table has already been set." Dad tells me and walks down the stair.

Dinner went on fine and I complimented Rebecca on her cooking because it was insanely good. Through our dinner though Ruby kept getting texts but the odd part was that she was ignoring them.

Even though Rebecca had a no phones at the table rule that we all occasionally broke once in a while.

"I'll rinse everything off and put it in the dishwasher" Ruby stood up taking her empty plate. I look at her strangely and so does Onyx.

I know she was on washing duty but still. I stand up and follow Ruby into the kitchen with my plate.

When I walk in I find her sobbing quietly to herself.

"Ruby" I say and she jumped

"What happened. Don't think I didn't notice something was off." I say quietly to her

"Matt is a prick." She say and she shoved her phone at me.

I see a video of him having sex with another girl. I look at Ruby

"Keep going" she mumbled and I scrolled down.

Matt❤️
"Baby I didn't mean to send that to you"

Ruby
"Then who the fuck did u mean to send it to. And when u know I get this that was ur response. U didn't mean to send it to me. What is wrong with u"

Matt❤️
"Baby that's not . I didn't. Ughhh. If u would have just had sex with me like I've tried to ask this wouldn't have happened. All you care about is cheer and your life. Well what about mine"

Ruby

"Fuck u. U discussing prick. We're done"

Matt❤️
"No were not"

Ruby
"🖕go to hell"

"I'm going to fucking kill him. Also I'll make sure that if Nyx is co captain for swim he'll put that sick through hell." I tell her and she nods. I just wrap my arms around her in a comforting manner trying to help her hurt.

"What happened" Nyx said as he walked in when I started to hug Ruby.

"We're gonna kill Matt. That's what" I say and she goes over to her twin and hugs him.

"Tell him the short version I don't want to hear it. Please" she said as she sobbed quietly into his chest.

"Matt is a cheating prick. And then he had the audacity to say that Ruby was the problem because she wouldn't have sex with him and that all she does is cheer and that he basically said what about him"

"I'll get money to bail both your asses out. I won't stop you if you do anything." Which is a shock because she's usually very nice to other people. Unless they have fucked her over in some way or someone she knows and cares about.

"Come on let's have a sleepover in the den. I'll get the ice cream while Noah gets the pillows and blankets." Nyx offers.

We ended up doing that not wanting to leave Ruby alone and even invited Sapphire to join.

Around one the three of us decided to go to sleep while sapphire passed out at twelve.