13.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Kooks, wake up." Someone shakes my shoulders to which I whine and turn around.

Stupid who ever it is. Let me sleep!
But the other one clearly had different plans. I felt a sudden force on me, pushing me down and making me groan.

"I told you to wake up the nice way. This is your fault." Jimin giggles as he lays on top of me.

"That's not a reason to body slam me." I groan with sleep laced voice and in this state I didn't care what I was doing. I wrapped my arms around the smaller and cuddled my face into his hair.

"Kooks, you have to listen carefully to me." He mumbles, somehow sounding stressed out and worried.

I hum as a sign that I was listening.
"If they ask what my last name is, tell them it's Lee. They can't find out who I am. Do you understand?"

Now that is suspicious, but I didn't put much thought into it or in the words I say.
"Why Lee? Jeon would sound much better. Jeon Jimin. How cute."

I expected a cheeky remark from the other but I only noticed his small hands tightly grabbing my shirt, his frame shaking.

"Please.. You have to promise me to not tell them who I am. I can't go back there." A quite sob leaves his mouth.

I'm still not fully awake, but I realize that this is a serious matter and Jimin is not handling whatever is going on well.

I tighten my arms around him, one arm around his back the other hand is caressing his hair softly.

"I promise. What's going on Jiminie? We're a team now. You can tell me when something is burdening you." I mumble gently in hopes he would open up to me again.

"I will explain later." He sniffs and I can feel his body calming down. Silence filling the darkness once again and my conscious slowly fading away.

"Thank you, Hyung." Jimins sweet and gentle voice is the last I hear before drifting away into my dreams again.

"YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE! MY ONLY SUNSHINE! YOU MAKE ME HAPPYYYY WHEN SKIES ARE GRAY!"

Why can no one wake someone up in a calm way?! I groan and pull the blanket over my head.

"Rise and shine, bunny boy!" Taehyung yells with way too much energy this early in the morning.

"We have a long way to Busan coming! HURRY UP AND WAKE UP!"
Right. Today is the day we're finally moving to Busan. I had to wake up early in order to help around.

"Hey, where's the midget?" Taehyung asks to which I sit up and rub my eyes.
"Probably taking a shower. You know how much he loves to do that." I yawn out and get out of bed.

"That's weird. Jimin usually doesn't wake up this early. A bomb could explode next to him and he would still sleep."
That was true. He was a long sleeper and doesn't really get's woken up easily. Yet, I didn't put much thought into it.

"Maybe he's excited for Busan and couldn't sleep well."
I stand up and grab my things for the 'shower', which are buckets of water, coming from a lake near by, before leaving Taehyung back in the tent.

And so the day went on. Packing everything together and loading them into the cars. With all the things I had to build down, pack and load into the cars I didn't really had time to look around for the others. I saw Seokjin and Namjoon sometimes given out orders and also helping around.

It was stressful. Not only did we still had to be on guard because damn zompocalypse was still going on and those Z's still craved brains, but also the many people running around like the world is going down for the second time.