The doctor came back with the syringe and stood next to us.

"Okay, you ready?, i know it's scary for you guys to, but it takes only 10 seconds"
He said.

We nodded and smiled at him showing we were okay.

He nodded back and moved down to Lina who was sucking on her paci while looking at Luca who was rubbing her cheek.

The doc rubber her thigh on the place where the shot would come in hope to distract her form the pain she would feel in a sec.

"Okay, 3...2...1"
Williams said.

He then pushed the needle into her thigh and she instantly began crying her little heart out, i felt so bad for her.

"Shhh, it's okay Baby"
I said while rubbing her other leg.

"Okay, all done"
Doc said and pulled the needle out.

"C'mere Babygirl, i got you"
I said.

I picked her up and placed her in my arm and stood up rocking her while having the other hand to massage her thigh.

After a few minutes she stopped crying and slowly drifted off to sleep.

"She's a really easy one, isn't she?"
Doc asked smiling.

"Yeah, she is really calm and cute"
Vincenzo said.

"I'm glad..., well i suggest you put a blanket over her and just keep her on your arm, so she wont wake up"
Doc said.

I nodded and placed a blanket over her tiny body.

"Thank you Williams"
Gio said and shook his hand.

"My pleasure, she's adorable"
He said.

We all smiled and then walked out to see everyone staring at us again

God stop STARING

Angelo was pushing the stroller while Lina was still sleeping in my arms.

We walked back home and just chatted abit until we got back.

We opened the door only to be greeted with all of the boys.

"How did it go?"
Ivan asked

We explained everything the doctor said and told them about the shot.

In the mean time we put the stroller at the door again (Thats where it always stands* and got comfortable on the couch again

Lina was still sleeping in my arms and we turned the tv on.

"Can i hold her please?"
Carlo asked with puppy eyes.

"Alright, but be carefull bc she's still sleeping and i dont want to wake her up"
I whispered.

I carefully stood up and walked over to Carlo, i then carefully placed her in his arms and she settled again and snuggled in the blanket again.

I sat back down and we ended up watching Ride Along. It was a really great movie.

After the movie we ordered dinner at a pizza place, and after another 15 minutes the food arrived, Julio got it and came back with all of the boxes.
We put on another movie and ate our pizza.

Lina woke up and i made her bottle.
Carlo fed her and after that she went back to sleep.

We watched one more movie and it was now 9.30

"Okay, i suggest we go to bed now, we have meetings tomorrow so You guys have to take her to school again"
I said.

"Thats okay, she'll sleep in my room tonight if thats okay?"
Carlo asked

We agreed and all said out goodnight and kissed Lina.

We then went out seperate ways and went to bed.

Carlo pov

I took Lina to her room and changed her into her pj's and took her to my room and placed her down into the bassinet that Leo put in there.

I then changed into my boxers and layed down in my bed and drifted off to sleep while looking at my Baby.

A/N

Another chapter in the pockettt

I hope you like ittt
Bey beyyy💋