"Thats us, lets go Babygirl"
I said.

I gently picked her up and placed her on my chest while we walked into the room. The doctor shaked our hands and introduced himself.

"I'm doctor Williams, and this must be Allina, she's a cutie"
He said smiling at her.

We were also smiling, bc unlike other people he kept his distance and didn't try touching her without permission.

"Okay well, if you could just put her down over here on the table"
He asked still smiling and pointing at a changing/examination table.

Gio got her out of my hold and put her down on it.

The docotr then came walking back with some things in his hand.

"Okay, so could you get her onesie off please, so i can check her weight and heartbeat?"
He asked.

Gio took it off and the doctor then placed the thing on her chest which made her flinch, i guess it was cold.

"Okay, her heartbeat is good, now i would like to weight her, i'm just gonna place her over here Okay?"
He said pointing to a weight thing doe babies.

We nodded, he gently picked her up and placed her on it.

He weighted her and took her of again and placed her back ontk the changing/examination table.

He then sat behind his desk and scrolled through his computer.

"Okay, so she was 3 weeks early correct?"
He asked.

"Yes thats right"
I said.

"Mmhmm, okay so... she is still way to small for her age... but we cant do anything about that since she was born so early, so she is probably gonna be smaller than other babies and kids...just keep feeding her the same you are now...... then... Uhm... Okay, basically when a baby is born, they need alot of human touch from a parent.. your parents sadly couldn't do that for her.. and since she was 3 weeks early she needs it even more than other babies... now, only a parent can give that specific touch...and if they dont... the baby will get fevers alot and get sick way faster... but i suggest you keep her close for a while, just holding her alot, and letting her lay on your chest... that should help abit...   you obvioulsy can't give her the same touch as parents... so she will be sick alot faster than normal... but just try to keep her close for a while and it should help abit"
He said.

"We will doc, she had 21 brothers who all adore her, so that wont be a problem at all"
I said.

"...wow, 21?, thats alot"
He said.

"Well, we are cousins and Brothers, but we live together and we are like brothers"
Vincenzo said.

"Oh ofcourse, your'e the Luciano family, how could i not know, haha dumb me, well she sure is lucky with all of you"
He said smiling.

We smiled back, at least he wasn't lule the rest of the people, always trying to intimidate us and wanting to be Friends for the money and stuff...he was actually Nice.

"Okay...then she also needs her shot today... now this is her first shot so i know you guys are nervous about that to... but of you will just pick her up and place her down over here of this bed and hold her down and give her her paci or something to distract her abit, then it will be over within a few seconds."
The doctor said.

We nodded in understanding and i picked up Lina and placed her down on the bed.

"Luca, can you get her paci, it's in the pram"
I said.

He got ut and handed it to me, we all sat around her on the bed and i have her her paci, which she began sucking instantly.

I held her little lets down, by just gently putting one hand on both of her ankles.