*just pretend she is still reallyyy tiny*

I then carefully picked her up again and walked back downstairs with Gio.

We came to the kitchen where the boys were still talking and joined them.

We stood next to the counter next to Luca and Stefano.

"Aww, our Princess is so cute"
Luca said.

They all complimented her and said how cute she was.

"Alright boys, it's time to go to the doctors, i say we walk, since it's not far"
Gio said.

"Yeah thats okay, I'll go get the stroller ready"
Angelo said.

"I'll help you, you guys go get her diaper bag"
Vincenzo said.

We nodded and Gio and Luca went upstairs to take her diaper bag, while i waited in the kitchen just talking to the boys, while Lina was sleeping on my chest.

Gio and Luca came back down with the bag and we then waited for Angelo and Vincenzo.

After 10 minutes they also came in with the stroller.

I gently got Lina of my chest and placed her down in the pram.
She luckely didn't wake up and just snuggled into the little blanket that was in it.

We put our shoes on and said goodbey to the boys.

"Goodluck guys, make sure to update us"
Nico said

"We will, see you later"
Angelo said.

We walked out and i was pushing the stroller, we walked out the door and started out walk to the doctor, we were going to the normal hospital since we didnt have a baby section in our own yet.

We again got alot of stares...
God, mind your own business idiots!

We arrived at the hospital and walked in, we then walked to the nurse at the front to check in.

Ahe told us where the baby section was, so we walked through the WHOLE hospital since it was on the other side of the building and took place in the waiting room, where alot of women were sitting with their babies. They were either: crying, screaming, running around
*the toddlers*, or throwing stuff around...... luckely we had a calm one

We waited there quite a bit, while women walked in and out of the rooms.

We were all hoping Lina wouldn't wake up bc of the other stupid kids...

But we weren't so lucky this time...

Lina woke up after a boy accidently ran into the stroller while playfully screaming and running away from another boy.

She began crying And Luca was quick to pick her up and rock her on his chest.
She was sobbing and sniffling while the whole room looked at us...

We were all standing around him and Allina And glaring at the 7 year old boys... They quickly walked back to their moms and sat down.
We looked around the room at everyone who was still staring, they got the message and conitued what they were doing.

"Shhh, calm down Baby, it's okay"
Luca said to the now hiccuping little girl on his chest.

She calmed down but was now awake, Luca laid her back down, but her face scrunched up, i saw and picked her up again, which caused her to slightly smile and we all awed at her. I placed her down on my lap with her head on my thighs while her little feet were against my chest.

We were just looking at her and talking until we got called in.

"The Luciano Family"
A doctor said.