14✨

~ OMNISCIENT ~

" osama bring yo ass on damn " Briuna yelled.

The gang was helping her move in she got her a Lil cute 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment.

" u shut the fuck up.. u come carry this big ass couch if u want it up there so bad. " he semi yelled.

The house was decorated and everything was in place.. except the couch.

About 4 minutes later Osama and Ty finally got it upstairs.

" alright y'all we finna dip " Ty said which indicated everybody except Osama.

" okay.. thank y'all so much.. see y'all later " Briuna said walking them out.

She went back upstairs and plopped down in her brand new bed.

" we definitely gone make a baby in here. " Osama said walking in.

" proud member of FTK " Briuna said.

" don't play wit me. " Osama said getting in the bed with bri.

Osama started to kiss on Briuna neck.

" no ma'am " Briuna said mushing his face.

" I got work to do mamas " she said kissing his cheek.

" don't call me that gay ass shit and so it can wait. " he shrugged.

She gave him the serious look and he gave in.

" okay. " he rolled his eyes.

He received a message..

"New hoe alert " he thought.

Osama met this new girl, she short, darkskin and thick in the right places.

They met at McDonalds he wasn't even paying her attention frfr until she came up to him.

" aight bri I'll see u later " he said holding his hand out so she can dap him up.

She gave him the side eye before dapping him up. She knew exactly what he was finna go do, typical Osama shit.

" I'm finna reup on my hoes " she thought as he walked out.

She made sure he got in the car before closing and locking the door.

She looked around and observed her new home.

She dropped down to her knees and began to cry, not tear of sadness but tears of joy.

She was so proud of her self.

Once she stopped she got up and went to shower.

" damn somebody need to give me they food stamps cause Ian got no typa food. " she thought.

Oh yea.. she ended up quitting her job for at that arcade, she invested in a unisex salon and found a few good people to work there.

Ty was gone be the manager there so she ain't really gone have to go up there cause she know ty be on his shit.

She ordered her some Panera off door dash and it took like 35minutes for it to come.

She was clicking through Instagram stories until something caught her eye.

Osama had post a picture of him sleeping on Shae.