2✨

~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖𝕪~

I woke up to the sound of very loud music. Ugh this ain't nobody but my mama.

I checked my phone and it was dry as a bitch. I text my Bestfriend and told her that I'm awake and she responded quickly.

I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to handle my hygiene and everything. I did my hair and put on some lashes and some lip gloss.

I went to my closet and grabbed some NIKE tights and a tight shirt to show my curves.

I left out my room and went in the kitchen, I saw that my mf juice and snacks I had bought last night were gone and I instantly slammed the refrigerator door.

I stormed to my mothers room and heard moans but I don't give a fuck.

I started to bang on the door like I was the mf police.

A man opened the door and when he did the smell of the room hit me. It smelt like ✨ Under the sea ✨

" why is all the stuff I bought gone? I bought that with my money " I said making eye contact with her.

" my bad lil mama, ian know it was yours, I can get u some more " he said licking his lips and winking at me.

I looked at him in pure disgust and walked away. I got a notification that my BFF was here and I grabbed my belongings and hit the mf door.

" HEY BITCHHHH " Adrienne squealed.

" hey girl " I laughed getting in the car.

" what's wrong, why the sad energy? " she said.

" nothing my mama boyfriend  ate all my shit and then started winkin at me and shit.. but let's go for I blow this bitch up " I said.

She laughed and pulled off.

Adrienne wasn't just a regular girl, she's wild, and crazy asf

Adrienne wasn't just a regular girl, she's wild, and crazy asf. We the complete opposite of each other.. but that's what I love about our friendship, our opposites bring us even closer.