1✨

~ 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕦𝕟𝕒 𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕝 𝕄𝕔𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕝𝕖y ~

" get y'all muthafuckin ass off that damn table " I whispered yelled at these little bad ass kids

" girl you can't be talking to these folks kids like that " my co-worker Danny said. Danny, he my gay work friend, we work at this little arcade, it's not a lot but it's enough for me to take care of myself, as long as I continue to save.

" Girl I don't care, I hate kids that act like theyon have no home training " I said chuckling.

" Ouu girl we got like 30 minutes til we leave, you wanna go to this burger place with me and a couple of people after" he asked smiling.

I scrunched my face up " hell nawl, you know ion even like people like that, let alone people I don't know, and plus I gotta go home, I gotta teach my fish how to swim " I said laughing and walking away.

" bitch you know fishes know how to swim, or do they? " he yelled.

I walked to the back and began to gather my things for me to leave, I look at my watch and o still had another 23 minutes left.

Shiddd I'm finna get the fuck up outta this bitch.

I clocked out and yelled bye to Danny.

" bitch where you goin? " he said running after me.

I did the mf dash on his ass..

I got in my Honda I had just bought. I know it ain't much but this bitch get me to where I need to go.

About 20 minutes later I pulled up to the place where I call home. I honestly can't wait til I leave this bitch, I'm almost there.

I walked in the door and the smell of alcohol and weed filled my nostrils.

I looked over to the couch and saw my mother passed out.. there was crack or whatever white drug all over the table.

I tip toed to my room and closed and locked the door.

I took my work clothes off and went to take a shower.

I put some sweatpants and a hoodie on and grabbed me keys to make a quick run.

I tip toed back to the door and ran to my car.. ain't nobody finna get my ass tonight!

About 10 minutes later I pulled up to the gas station and grabbed my mace cause like I said ain't nobody finna get my ass.

I walked in and went to go get me some chips and a couple of sweet teas to drink, I grabbed some water and a couple of fruit cups as well.

I grabbed some gummies and head to the cash register.

There was a man infront of me so I waited.. when he left the cashier told me that he had paid for me. He put my stuff in a bag and I ran out the store to see if dude was still out there. I didn't even see what he looked like.

I got back in my car and started it.

I saw a crackhead walking up to me and pulled off expeditiously!!

I got back home and when I walked in my mom started yelling.

" BITCH WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN! YOU THINK YOU GROWN? HUH? " she yelled in my face, breaf smellin like poot and alcohol.

" I went to the store " I said calmly walking away.

" NAWL YOU WAS OUT THERE BEING A LIL HOE! DON'T BE BRINGING THEM LIL NASTY ASS BOYS TO MY HOUSE! " she yelled following me.

I got to my room and slammed the door.

" DONT BE SLAMMING NO FUCKING DOORS! YOU DONT PAY NO FUCKING BILLS! " she yelled.

" SPEAKING OF BILLS WHERE THE FUCK MY MONEY AT BITCH! I KNOW YOU BEEN WORKING SO GIVE ME MY SHIT OR GET THE FUCK OUT " she yelled and walked away from my door.

" I can't wait to get out this bitch " I said to myself.

I read the time and it was 11 o clock. I guess I'm finna take my ass to sleep.

Ugh why tf my dad leave me wit this crazy ass lady.

I got a text from my Bestfriend Yonni

ⒷⒺⓈⓉ😘

-Coming to get u tmw.. when u wake up.. tm..love ya😝

Bet. Love you too-

I huffed and drifted away into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------

THOUGHTS???

I KNOW IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT THEY GET LONGER😗

Make sure u vote😁 it's literally right there😐