13✨

~ OMNISCIENT ~

Osama kind for felt bad for just leaving Bri like that.

He knew exactly what was wrong wit her, he just never had to deal wit shit like that.

He text and called her but got no response.

He shrugged it off.

" fuck ha then " he thought.

He pulled up to the trap to do a check in to make sure everything was straight and it was.

He text Shae and she ain't answer neither.

" damn I need some more hoes " he mumbled to hisself.

He got a call from some random number. He was working on buying a club and he was getting help from a lady.

" hello? " he asked with an attitude not knowing who it is.

" boy- hold on let's try this again " she said hanging up.

Now knowing who it is he is prepared.

She called again.

" hey Mrs.Johns " Osama spoke politely.

" Hello Khalil, I have good news, I found someone who is willing to sell you his club, it's called the Marieta, I know u been there. " she spoke.

" yea I been there " Osama said hiding his excitement. Marieta was one of the hottest clubs in D.C.

" Okay well both of you will meet tomorrow including me to negotiate. " she said.

" bet, thank you " he said.

" anything for you baby " she said hanging up.

" fuckin cougar " osama laughed.

MEANWHILEEE.......

" oouuu bitch, u should be a bartender " Danny said out the blue.

" what? " Briuna mugged him.

" girl u heard me, you get paid MORE hourly and u a bad bitch so you'll get hella tips. " he shrugged fixing hisself in my bathroom mirror.

" I'll think about it " Briuna rolled her eyes.

" that ain't a bad idea for real " she mumbled going to google to look at what clubs hiring.

She called Marieta and a lady answered.

" hello " she said loud as fuck.

" yea hey, y'all hiring? " Briuna asked skipping the long talk.

" depends what u tryna do? U tryna strip? " she said.

" no, a bartender. " Briuna said.

" oh... well a bitch just got her ass fired last night so u can come in for a interview one of these days, what's yo number and yo name? " the girl said.

" My name is Briuna, wit a U and my number is 202-534-5567 " Briuna replied.

" okay imma call u and u need to answer, my name Jayka " she said hanging up.

" Damn rude ass " she mumbled.

She saw Osama calling her once again and she declined the offer.