Summer=Swimming Pool-II

"Alright, we have enough people now so let's get started! The Exciting Underwater cavalry battle for samurais!" Gintoki shouted catching everyone's attention. Nipslips i could literally hear the thought of the men. He explained the rules of the game and i narrowed my eyes at him. This better be good. "Well, things other than the headband may also be pulled off in the process" His words are directed at me! He's fucking looking at me! Look at that evil smirk! Thankfully the rest of the girls caught on and decided to be the horses. "Why are you girls thinking we men have ulterior motives? Nobody was thinking anything dirty, right Gin-san?" Seita asked, his face slightly flushed. "Yeah, nobody was-"

The sound of water dripping caught our ears causing us to look back at the figure. Shogun was!!! He has basically become a blood fountain!! "O-Okay, we'll use rock paper scissors. The winner gets to decide if he wants to be the rider or the horse and the loser has to dive from the highest point" Gintoki said. "How is that even related to the cavalry battle?" i cocked my eyebrows. "Who cares? It's more fun when there's a penalty!" his nose fumed with excitement. I looked around to see all the men had the same expression. These dirty men i sighed. Then everyone did the rock paper scissors and guess who had to dive? It was the Shogun!!! me and Gintoki exchanged looks of devastation. He floated on the water after he took a dive. His briefs has gone a higher notch causing his butt to shine. But this wasn't the end. What the hell are you doing kids?! Gintoki and I mentally shouted at Kagura and Seita who stood on the floating body of the Shogun and used it as a boat, with a flag stuck on his ass which read 'SS Adventure'

This won't do. I have to do something! "Gintoki, if you're so desperate for nipslips then you should change the rules. If your naughty parts are exposed, you lose. How's that?" i looked at the girls for confirmation and they immediately nodded wanting it. "Alright, then I'll be the referee" i said going over to the side. "But that would be no fun!" Gintoki said. "Choose between cutting off your balls or staying alive" i glared. "A-Alive.." he said before fixing his attention to the game. "Start!" i shouted and as soon as i did, all the girls had scary faces as they pushed the men on the floats to fight. Gintoki tried getting into the mess for the Shogun to have fun but it wasn't fun, for him. Tojo grabbed the Shogun's underwear causing it to stretch. "Pull up! Pull up, Sho-chan!" i shouted seeing only his private parts being shown. He did but-

That's too much! It became a swimsuit! should he have lost already? If not, he's certainly lost the little dignity he had left! What the fuck?! Why's everyone pulling onto Sho-chan's underwear?! Why are these guys fighting to death over a guy's underwear?! i stared at the fight with confused eyes. Now he's gone off to buy a can of coffee!!! He's basically naked and it's just the strings of his underwear on him! What the hell is wrong with this man?! i looked at the Shogun who got the coffee from the machine before- And now he's just sitting on the stretched underwear as if it's some swing! No, seriously is this our Shogun?! Wait.. he's doing something.. he's stretching the clothe.. and he thrusted forward! He thrusted forward towards the men who were holding his pants before tearing off their clothes in a flick. The guys looked at him in shock before- "Who's this man?!"

"Shoguns have traditionally worn elastic tighty whities" Sho-chan said taking off his cap and googles. Everyone so did i, bowed in front of him. "I appreciate your help. The pool's a fun place. Thank you for providing me with a wonderful summer experience. May i come back next summer?" he looked at Gintoki and me with a smile. We both exchanged glances before nodding at him with a smile. "Yes! We'll be honoured to have y-" and he was brutally thrown off by the floaty by someone colliding into him. "Mmm this lotion is great! I feel like i can topple the Bafuku right now! Okay, one more time Elizabeth!" Katsura said as he happily skipped over to the ride. "You just did.. i give up" i mumbled emotionlessly and patted Gintoki's back before walking out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!