Episode 14 (Part 2)

"Father...?"  I squinted my eyes at the figure who was kneeling down in front of me. "Father? What happened? Why are you like this?" I checked his body for any injury. "Hanae...forgive me. In the end, I couldn't win. But you.. you are my most prized possession. Promise me you'll never forget about me" he held me by the shoulders. "Father what are you saying...? How could I ever forget you?" tears flowed through my eyes as I embraced him. I was suddenly jerked away from him by someone. "Takasugi what's wrong with y- Katsura?! Release me right now!" I said to the boy who gripped me tightly. "What are you guys-" my breath hitched on my throat when I saw Gintoki walking towards my father with his sword. "G-Gintoki, this must be a joke. Drop the sword right now" he didn't pay heed to my words. "Gintoki drop it. Don't make me force you to" I said sternly. He held the sword up and sliced it over my father's neck. "GINTOKI!"

"GINTOKI!" I jerked my body and sat up. "Oww what the hell?!" I saw Gintoki rubbing his forehead. "You.. what" Oh.. it was just a dream I rested my head on my hands. "Hanae, are you alright? You suddenly yelled my name in your sleep. Did you imagine us doing it? Was I really that go-" "Shut the fuck up" I kicked him away from me. Where are we now..? I looked around to see a vast area filled with sand. "Up already, princess?" Tatsuma said and sat beside me. "This is.." "Yeah we crashed into a deserted planet. But I'm afraid that's not it to it" he said worriedly.

"How do we to go Earth now?" I asked Tatsuma. "Oh that? Actually-" "Ships! I see ships!" one of the passengers shouted pointing at the sky. After the ship descended, a woman wearing a straw hat came towards us. "Ahahaha, sorry Mutsu for making you come all the way here to pick me up" Tatsuma said to her. "Can you please not create anymore problems than there already is?" she said frustratedly. She's also a Yato.. I looked at her intently. "Meet Hanae, Mutsu. She's the one I told you about" Tatsuma said introducing me to her. "Hello, nice to meet you. So you're the one whom he wants to ma-" "Ahahaha Ahahaha let's show you around my ships. I specially handpicked them by myself" Tatsuma said dragging me away from Mutsu. Ugh... i don't feel like moving much.

After Tatsuma finished showing me his ships we stood near the railings watching the passengers get inside. "Ahahaha I think the heat is getting to us. I'm seeing something weird" he said nervously pointing towards an octopus like monster. Nope that's definitely not the heat. "Don't worry, it's just a hallucination" his voice stretched as the unknown creature grapped him and a few other passengers with it's tentacles. This caused chaos among everyone. "Finish that mop-head, sandworm. Hit him in the nuts" Mutsu shouted after I jumped from the ship. Then I guess I'll just save the passengers first I tore the tentacles and carried the passengers on board.

"Ahahaha what about me Hanae?" Tatsuma shouted as he was being swung by the monster. "Coming- blehh" I puked at the side of the ship. Yeah.. this sucks. I saw the sandworm wrap it's tentacles around the ships. "This is bad! Bring out the canon!" Mutsu shouted. Seeing the canon, the sandworm started to go back underground.  "The monster is going back! Shoot it!" Mutsu shouted. "That's because you scared it" I said before closing the canon's mouth with my bare hands. The people around looked at me in awe.

"Tatsuma! You talked big about saving the planet and this is where you die?" I shouted while I tore away the tentacles from around the ships. "You've always had a big mouth. You should learn from me. I'm living my life the way I want to!" Gintoki shouted before jumping towards the monster who went underground. "No, don't listen to him" I ran back towards monster. "He's living his life as a sweet toothed begger who can't do a single job properly!" I shouted jumping after Gintoki.

This is quick sand. We've got to get him out of here hurry. I nodded at Gintoki while he nodded back. I held Gintoki's hand while he held Tatsuma's. "Here I go!" I  pulled us 3 out of the sand and plopped on the sand. As expected, I don't have much energy when I don't eat after waking up. "Tatsuma-san is alive!" the people shouted from the ships in joy. I hoisted myself up and sat on my butt. Food, I need food. "Ahahaha like always, your lap is very comfortable to sleep on" Tatsuma said as his head rested on one of my thighs. "Yeah, that's true. Also, don't cling to my Hanae" Gintoki kicked his hip while his head rested on my other. Gosh, I can't believe I spent my entire childhood with these idiots.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading episode 14.
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything.