Don't forget to wear mask, kids!

"The current outbreak of influenza in Edo is believed to be a new type virus from planet Onishi. We expect the outbreak to get extensively worse. Everyone please take care of yourselves-" "is what the reporters are saying so while I'm gone don't open your masks or gloves and everytime a customer comes, sanitize them. Take care of each other and your customers" i said to the twins. "Yes neesan, we get it. Now go hurry. Those people will die sick" Miriko said. "I wish some did" i mumbled under my breath. "Neesan, you worry too much about us. We are your siblings afterall" they giggled. "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" i narrowed my eyes before tickling them. They laughed until they were out of breath. "Alright, I'll be off now"

"Oh this place is worse than a hospital" i said coming inside the main room. "Oh Hanae darling! You finally came!" Gintoki said. "Neesan!" Shinpachi threw himself at me. "I couldn't take of these idiots anymore" he cried. "I'm here now, it's gonna be alright. Now, i have some work for you" i said to which he shook his head. "Not anymore!" "Do you want them to stay at your place forever? Do you want that Gorilla to be beside your sister forever? Do you want that SM chick to do her play with Gintoki infront of everyone?" "I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE SHIT TO HAPPEN! TELL ME, TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" "That's a good boy" i ruffled his hair "Inside this packet, there are patches for pain relievers. Apply to their forehead to those who have any and then give each of them a packet of tissues. I'll go to the kitchen and make them some food and herbal tea with this" i said showing the large polyester bag in my hand. "Neesan, you're awesome you know that?" i chuckled at his words before going to the kitchen.

After making the food and drink with which they'd get better quickly, i opened the door to their room. I placed the tray full of a large bowl, small bowls and spoons on the ground and then brought the tray full of hot piping kettle and glasses. "Umm where's Kondo-san and Sarutobi-san?" i asked Shinpachi but he didn't answer me caz he was trembling. Heh? "They both went home. Now come to papa and treat him" Gintoki said taking off the blanket and then laid flat on the futon. "... Anyhow, sit up everyone. I'll be serving the food. Remember, you can't let the food sit and get cold. You have to eat it or drink it while it's hot. Blow on it if you have to. And those who have blocked nose, try sniffing it. It would open up soon" i said before giving each of them a bowl of food and a glass of tea. "Neesan, how do you know so much about these?" Shinpachi asked sitting beside me. "Well" i gave him a plate full of fruits which he could munch on in the meantime "Whenever i had cold, my father used to do this and the medicine work wonders so yeah" i smiled. "Ah, that's nice. Father's are devoted aren't they?" "Yes, they sure are"

Sudden shuffling sounds in the door occurred which caught our attention. "T-That's..! A large amount of virus sneaking in through the door cracks!" Shinpachi shouted before taking shelter behind me. "Oi pachi-boy! Don't use my Hanae as a shield!" Gintoki said. Aren't you doing the same thing as well? The door bursted open with force and in came someone. "M-Madao!" "Now we have someone who's very existence could be considered a virus! Look at the way it's wrapping itself around him!" Gintoki shook my shoulders violently. "Calm down!" i said slapping his hands away. "Huh? Oh you guys are here too? Are you guys sick as well? Honestly, you're such a weak bunch. I'm used to living on the streets, that's why I'm fi- blergh~" Fine my ass! You just coughed up blood! "This is just a small token but please eat it together and get better. It's Nagoya delicacy" he said handind me a box. What is this thing covering the steamed cakes..? Gintoki grabbed the box from behind me and threw it. "We appreciate the thought, now scram! I need Hanae to take care of me!"

"Don't be like that. Zura-chi said he'd drop by later. We can all chat together" Hasegawa-san said. "No nee-" "Excuse me!" a voice interrupted Gintoki. "Here, here Zura-chi" Hasegawa-san went to bring him. "Zura-chi ja nai, Ill Smith da" Who the fuck are you?! "He's not just sick, he's turned into Ill Smith! The hell! He's obviously infected!" Gintoki shouted. "How pathetic all of you to catch colds. Yes, we can" Katsura said coming inside the room. "What country are you the president of? His character's so random!" Shinpachi commented. "Well, i doubt the gorilla will recognize him with that face" "What? Didn't you say he went home?" i asked Gintoki. He laughed at me nervously before peek a boo-ing me. This guy.. "But there's something off. Katsura-san's infected to his very genes, yet he looks perfectly fine. And there isn't any virus around him" Shinpachi said. "Yeah, I'm thinkin-"

"What's that?" Kagura pointed towards Zura and Hasegawa-san. What we saw was something unimaginable. Hasegawa-san's virus was being absorbed by Katsura. "So that's it! I thought he never caught cold because his body resisted viruses!" Gintoki said. "So it's the opposite! His body absorbs viruses which means his immune system has strengthened to the point where he can never catch cold. Then that should mean!" my eyes went over to the sick patients. "My body! I feel better now!" they said as they recovered. "A-Amazing, he cured everybody's cold in no time. It's like he's a.. MESSIAH!" the one infected ones ran towards him. Well, that's good i guess but what about Katsura? Will he stay like this forever? i worried about my friend.

"Otae-san!" Oh no, it's Kondo-san "The green onion worked! My fever's gone down immediately! You're ama-" the guy mistakenly shoved the green onion sticks up against Katsura's ass. "Pfft-" i immediately covered my mouth so that i don't laugh out loud. A fart noise was heard soon after followed by something dark blasting out. What is that dark matte- Gah! i gasped in realization. "All the pent up virus is blowing out of his ass!" Shinpachi shouted. All of the virus accumulated at one place before coming towards me. Huh? "Hanae move from there!" Areh? Is this happening? "Neesan look out!" No, no this can't be happening "HANAE!" wait.. wAIT.. WAIT!

My eyes shot open and i sat up immediately. "What the hell was that?" sweat dripped down my forehead. "It was a dream.. just a dream.. huh thank god" i plopped down on the futon and covered my eyes. "Phew.. thank god" i looked towards the clock to check the time. Areh? Where's my clock? I looked around to see that this was not my room. Wait.. "Yes, we can" dark skinned people were lined up on my sides. "NOOO!"

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter!
Hope you enjoyed it!
Please let me know in the comments if you have any questions or anything!