Episode 32 (Part 2)

After letting the information to be known, Gintoki jumped at Hijikata and scolded him while i took take of the steering. He didn't even give a warning, that fool. "It hurts.." Huh? "I told you, IT HURTS!" Gintoki was smashed into the front of the car by Hijikata. "Woah, is that our demon vice chief?" i looked through the rearview and saw him light up his cigarette. His cold gaze met mine and softened a bit before they were back to normal. "Well he's back now. You can go and save your commander on your own" Gintoki said rubbing his head. "What are you talking about Sakata-shi?! I'll die in an instant!" Hijikata. "You bastard! Did you only come back to hit me?!" Hijikata was now grabbed by the collar by Gintoki. "Alright, calm down. We'll be soon entering the scene. More importantly, we can't go in like this" i said pointed to our clothes. "You're right, we have to change" Gintoki said. "We found these!" Kagura and Shinpachi said holding up black uniforms in their hands. "Nice"

"This is a raid!!!" Kagura shouted through the microphone before Gintoki snatched it from her. "All of you surrender quietly!" their voices boomed through the speaker. "Ouch!" Hijikata suddenly flipped back from the top of the car causing me to grab him. "Can't you act cool for just a little longer?!" Gintoki whispered in frustration. "I can't! I can't! It's impossible for me! I'm scared!" he replied cowering in fear. "In order to raise the morale of your allies, you need to show them that their vice chief is still kicking!" Gintoki said hitting him on his ass with a bazooka, of course he didn't fire at hit but with just the surface. "Gintoki stop, you'll kill him even before the others does" i said trying to distance the two men before the car swayed a little. "They're firing at us!" Shinpachi freaked out from the driver's seat. "It's alright just try dodging them for now" i said and then looked around to locate the enemies.

So the ones who are firing at us are definitely part of the Ito fraction. For now, I'll take care of the canons with that plan in mind i lept out of the car and moved towards the vehicles that were firing at us. "M-Monster! Fire at her!" many of them gasped seeing me advancing towards them and before they knew it i took our their weapons. Around 8-10 cars were left to fire at us while the rest was chasing the train, specifically the train that was in front. That must be where Kondo-san is! After i was finished with my job, i met up with the others. "Nee-san, you were amazing out there!" Kagura said excitedly. "Thanks kiddo! Alright Shinpachi, move the car towards the rail track and get on it. Kondo-san is on the first train" i said. "You mean i get in between both the trains?!" "You've got no choice buddy. Come on, hurry up" Shinpachi did what i told and we were now in between both the trains.

"There he is! Crying and banging on his head on the door!" i pointed towards Kondo-san. "Hanae, told me tightly" Gintoki grabbed the bazooka from the seat. "Alright" i did what he told me to and then he fired at the train in front of us. heh? Heh? HEH?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! "Kondo-san! Are you alright?!" i shouted in worry. No answer. "It's no good, he's dead" Kagura said emotionlessly. My, what a spitting image of Gintoki! "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" a voice shouted from inside the train. "Oh there he is. Hey, it seems that people are really trying to assassinate you-" "YOU ARE NO BETTER! I was almost killed by you just now!" Kondo-san shouted at Gintoki before his eyes fell on Hijikata. "Wait.. could it be that you dragged Toshi all the way here? This is impossible! You're helping us?!" Kondo-san's words came out as a shock. Gintoki and I exchanged looks before he spoke up. "It was his last request".

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.