Episode 27 (Part 1)

"Here, i brought another pretty girl!" Otae shouted out loud as she dragged me inside her bar. "HUH?!" Gintoki looked at me in shock as if he didn't expect me to be here. "Um, i was told that there was an emergency..?" i looked at the people who were present in the bar. There was Catherine, Kyubei and Toujou, Yorozuya and Sarutobi. "What's going on here?" i asked Otae who was smiling at me gleefully. Suddenly a man appeared in front of me and held both of my hands. "Yes! She's the perfect one! All of the others are useless. I want you! Join the bar please!" he was very excited and his eyes shined brightly. "This is how dogs usually behave whenever they see something they can never get!" Otae hit the guy on his head before peeling him off me. "Let's get you ready" she held my hand and pulled me along with her to the staff's room where I.. my pure body.. I was.. sexually.. harassed.. uhu.

I heard a whistle as soon as i came out of the room and the whistle was none other than Gintoki's. "You definitely look hot" he walked towards me and then grabbed my arms gently "I hate to admit it but this suits you so well that i-" "Really? Don't you think the clothing is too tight?" I asked pulling down the knee high kimono putting a stop to his perverted words. "Y-You look good in t-that" Kyubei said avoiding my gaze, her face flushed red. "Oh! We're matching!" i high fived her playfully so that she could ease around me. "You look perfect! So tell me, you know what to do right?" the manager asked me eagerly. "Y-Yeah.. well Otae told me about it. But, i'm not sure this is the proper way to greet a leader of the Shogunate.." i pulled on the hem of my skirt. "Don't worry, don't worry. Matsudaira-san is the one who asked us to do these. So rest easy, you'll do fi-" "Manager, the customers here!" the waiter announced alerting us all. "What?! Already?! A-Alright, go greet them first!"

Fuck.. the entire Shinsengumi is here! Who even is the leader?! Don't tell me it's the Shogun himself! my eyes wandered as i searched for the man among the black uniforms. If they see me like this then my image.. my image of a restaurant girl will go away! i put my hand over my mouth as soon as i saw Hijikata looking at me. I don't know him, i don't know him. Ignore Hanae, Ignore~ "Aren't you-" i noticed Hijikata putting out his hand towards me causing me to pray mentally so that he doesn't figure me out. "Hijikata-san, aren't you enough with having Hanae-san? You need another one too? What a jerk you are leaving a goddess for a bar girl. Shame on you" Sougo spit on his shoes causing him to flip out. Thank you Sougo-kun! I'll give you a treat next time i see you! "Sougo teme! It's not like that! Hanae's my one and onl-" "Is there a shortage of girls today? It's not going to be exciting if things are like this" Matsudaira sighed in disappointment. "It's alright, there are more over there" Otae said sweetly as she and I took him inside.

Why the towels?! Should have worn something better, dammit! my eyes nearly popped out as i saw Shinpachi and Gintoki dressed in the same outfit as Toujou and Catherine was dressed in before. Their eyes widened as they saw the entire Shinsengumi behind us. Oih, what the hell are you doing?! Do you think sticking out your jaw does the work for you in disguising?! i looked at the Yorozuya in shock as they talked with Matsudaira. Huh?! He didn't even recognize them! Wow! "Take your time and enjoy. We'll be guarding outside, your majesty" Sougo said as he and the entire Shinsengumi bowed at the man who just walked in. That's indeed the Shogun! What a disgrace, Hanae! "Here, this way, your majesty" Otae said putting her hand on one of his arm and sighed me to take the other which i hesitantly did and then took him to his seat.

We two sat on both sides of the Shogun while the rest of the girls joined us. "What a cute nickname you have, Sho-chan. Why don't you tell me your real name too? I'd love to know" Otae asked sweetly as she poured his drink. "The Great Shogun, Tokugawa Shigeshige. Sho-chan is okay since I'm the the Shogun" the man replied seriously. "No way, you're a great jokestar. What work do you do?" she asked. He just said! Don't tell me, you don't recognize this man! "I told you, Great Shogun" Sho-chan replied seriously again. "You're saying that again, what a funny guy you are!" she laughed this time, hitting his arm slightly. Otae-chan!!! "S-Shogun-sama-" "Sho-chan is alright" he halted me midway. "Ah, yes. S-Sho-chan, would you like to have something? There's ton of dishes you may like to your taste" i said showing him the menu card. He put down the card with one hand and looked at me. "What do you suggest?" he asked, his eyes staring deep in my soul. "W-Well.." "Hey, girl with the turned up chin, come here. Oh and the lame girl with braids who looks like she'd be in a closing school, you come too" Matsudaira called both Gintoki and Shinpachi who were standing far away from us. Oh, they bursted out after hearing their nicknames. My, what a sight.

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.