Episode 26 (Part 3)

Wahh I'm soo full! i patted my belly in delight as i walked around the place. Not gonna lie but the food was good here i grinned to myself unknowingly. As i turned the corner, i came across a room which was destroyed to it's end. Mmm something happened here for sure, let's have a look i stepped towards the room and went inside. I was met with two unconscious bodies. One of them was our comrade and the other one was an enemy. I hurriedly rushed over to Sougo's side and noticed his wounds. "For now, i need to stop the bleeding in his head. But what should i do with the leg? It is slightly twisted and i don't know if the bones are broken inside. What if i try to pull it but instead make things worse?! Gyahh I'll just use some wood!"

After i bandaged his wounds, i stared at his unconscious figure. How did this happen..? The Sougo-kun that i know would never end up like this. The enemies are fucking terrible! I'll make sure to strangle them all to death! i breathed heavily in and out due to frustration. My eyes wandered around the room to look for any evidence until it fell on top of an orange coloured phone. It's already opened.. must be the enemy's! Mmm let's see i browsed through the phone until a certain picture caught my eye. It felt like my eyes popped outta my sockets and my jaw dropped onto the ground. "Huh!" i smashed the phone onto the floor as hard as i could and continued to stomp on it even though it was broken in pieces.

It took like 5 minutes for me to calm down from my beast mode. "I saw nothing. Nothing at all. Enemies caused this state of Sougo-kun, yes. But i won't do anything since I'm not a part of it, yes" strength left my body as i dropped on to the floor. W-What have i seen..? Everything has a limit, Kagura-chan i ran my fingers through my hair and pulled on them in frustration? disappointment? i don't even fucking know what I'm feeling at this moment. "Let's lie down for a bit.." i said to myself as i breathed out deeply and closed my eyes for a bit. Na uh, i wanna puke.

After wasting more 5 minutes, i finally got up and then carried Sougo before going out of the room. Ah, 2 people are fighting there.. i squinted my eyes towards that area to see who they were. Mmm that's Toshirou and.. what was his name again? Oh yes, Kitaooji i didn't walk towards them but instead I tried keeping a distance as i watched over the fight. The way how beaten both of them are, it seems like the match was going on for a long time i thought as i observed them. And there it was, Hijikata finally broke that guy's plate. Even though i was a bit far from the place, i could still hear them. "Sorry to keep you waiting" Hijikata coolly said as he walked towards Shinpachi and Kondo-san. Wew, they were also here? I legit didn't notice. "Toshi, looks like you got another beating" Kondo-san said with a chuckle. "Huh? He didn't do this to me. I got caught in an automatic door at the Marui Department Store" he replied averting his eyes away as he took a puff from his cigarette.

"Oh, Hanae-chan! What are you doing here?" Kondo-san called out to me as they noticed me. "Just walking around since I've got nothing to do" i said walking towards them. "Who's that on your back?" Hijikata's cold voice made me flinch slightly. "It's Sougo. I found him unconscious in a room as i was wandering so i thought I'd bring him with me" i replied hurriedly. "What happened to him? Why's he all bandaged?!" Kondo-san asked worriedly. "W-Well it was an enemy attack. But he also defeated his opponent so i guess that's good. I treated his wounds as soon as i saw him" i said feeling sweat forming all over my body.

"Nee-san, are you alright? You're sweating a lot" Shinpachi asked in a soft voice as he put his hand on my forehead. "Of course I'm fine! J-Just a bit thirsty, you know it's very warm here" i chuckled nervously. "Give him" Hijikata said and before I could answer, Sougo was pulled from me and dropped on Kondo-san. "Careful!" i said as i watched him handle the poor boy. "I just finished fighting so i need some time to recover" Hijikata stared hard at me while i looked at him in confusion. "Help me for a bit" he said before putting his arm around my shoulder and then leaned against me. "O-Oh" i chuckled at his childish behaviour before holding onto him tightly. "Alright then, let's go look at our members' matches"

------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued.