(★) 𝕡𝕚𝕫𝕫𝕒 𝕕𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ-ᶠᵒᵘʳ

Start from the beginning

"I-it's...warm," she whispered more to herself, face going bright red as she looked up at Shinsou. She felt like he was going to call her an idiot. Of course, it's warm, it's got blood pumping through it so aggressively that it's hard, what did she think it would feel like? Well...Korei never really thought about that except for a few other times, and she just didn't really take into account the fact that his penis was attached to him and a live object, rather than a disembodied limb. "I-i'm sorry. I just...I never-"

"It's fine," Shinsou whispered, his free hand reaching out to cup Korei's cheek. His thumb brushed over her warm skin as his eyes took in her adorable features. "I'm glad I could be your first, kitten."

Smiling awkwardly, she leaned in to peck his lips before turning her attention back down between his legs. Her hand moved with his, smearing the saliva all around his cock. Her blush deepened as she thought about how she was touching his...cock. Gosh, that word alone made her want to giggle and hide her face, but to be touching one!!! There was so much happening in her brain right now.

Shinsou helped her out, guiding her through the process as best as he could. He squeezed his hand around Korei's, not too tight but making sure she had a firm grip. As he said previously, he liked things a little...rough.

"I-is this okay?" She asked quietly, biting her lip and peering up at Shinsou through her eyelashes. His head was angled back just a bit, eyes closed in pleasure. A hum of approval made Korei smile happily, shuffling closer to him so she could get a more comfortable angle. Her gaze dropped back to where her hand rubbed Shinsou's cock. She watched as liquid beaded around the slit in the tip, her thumb twitching over it just to smear it around.

Shinsou's high-pitched intake of breath made her smirk, a side to Korei being awakened. She licked her teeth before picking up the pace. Her free hand was resting against her thigh, fingers drumming over the skin playfully. Soon enough, her boyfriend's hand was removed from her own, gripping onto the bedsheets underneath them as he moaned breathlessly.

"Sh-shit, Korei. Wh-what the fu-uck," he groaned, his body nearly falling backward before he remembered that his headboard was not behind him. The way his girlfriend worked him over felt so good, and the fact that she practically knew what he liked made it even better! How did she know so much about him? He didn't realize how loud he was getting, or even that he was whimpering and begging for her to make him cum. "God, keep doing that, kitten. Oh fuck, ju-just-! Fuck, make me cum, baby. M-make me cum."

Korei pulled her hand away so that she could spit into it, quickly lathering his cock up again and going back to business. The way Shinsou grabbed her forearm made her feel...powerful. She placed her mouth next to his ear, whispering praise after praise about how good he was doing, which led to Shinsou's intense release.

The purple-haired male tightened his grip on his girlfriend's arm and the bedsheets, his head falling forward to rest on her shoulder. Loud and heavy pants were all that was heard as Korei played with the warm, sticky substance in her hand. She was stuck staring at the headboard and wall behind Shinsou, not wanting to move as he caught his breath. "Fuck, Korei." He huffed out, letting go of her arm and dropping his hand to the mattress.

Korei slowly eased herself off of his lap, licking her lips as she glanced at her boyfriend's spent expression before focusing on the mess. Her hand wasn't as bad off as she thought, but the shirt she wore was now sporting oddly shaped globs of the translucent white liquid. A chuckle escaped and then her amused brown eyes locked with Shinsou's tired indigo ones. "Did I do good?"

"You did...amazing, baby," Shinsou nodded, looking at her as relief washed over him. Korei looked...gorgeous to him. Was it because she had just done that for him? Not entirely. Yeah, he saw her in a new light now, but he always thought she was beautiful. His knuckles grazed her cheek as those three words tumbled from his lips. "I love you..." he whispered, watching her eyes glisten and glitter with excitement. Korei whispered her response, placing a sweet kiss on his lips before clambering off of the mattress.

"We should get cleaned up, yeah? I'm sure that pizza'll be here pretty soon."

fluoxetine