(★) 𝕞𝕒𝕞𝕒ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ

MAMA — mature

chapter twenty

Shinsou's forehead was pressed against Korei's shoulder, his fingers digging into the skin on her love handles as she continued to rock back and forth

Shinsou's forehead was pressed against Korei's shoulder, his fingers digging into the skin on her love handles as she continued to rock back and forth. She couldn't explain the sudden power she felt from listening to his pants and whimpers. It was like every noise fueled her confidence. She couldn't believe that Hitoshi Shinsou found her attractive enough to be her boyfriend! "H-hoshi-kun, d-do you want me to stop?" She asked, her stuttering voice barely above a whisper. The purple-haired boy's grip on her tightened at the mention of her stopping. He nearly freaked out at the thought! How could she picture stopping yet? He wasn't even close to finishing!

"N-no! No–" his voice trailed into a broken moan before he silenced himself with the task of making out with Korei's neck. He only ever dreamt of moments like this. With Korei on his lap, pushing him to the edge of everything unholy. He's never identified as religious, even though his mother was a strong believer, but he did have some of those beliefs instilled into him as he was growing up. It was nothing intense, only minor things, like how masturbation discolored your nether regions and caused warts to grow there, or how sex before marriage would make his penis rot off, things in that caliber. Shinsou kind of realized his parents were lying to him when he started experiencing the effects of puberty. So, he was ecstatic to finally be able to live out one of those fantasies he had about Korei, he just couldn't speak properly. "–nope. No. D-don't. Ah~!" His words were muffled against her neck, teeth grazing the sensitive skin. Korei didn't understand fully what was happening, but she knew that Shinsou was suddenly biting and sucking her neck. It didn't hurt too bad but it wasn't enjoyable.

"T-toshi, t-that hurts," she whined softly, her gentle fingers tangling into his purple locks. Shinsou apologized, pulling away from her neck. He planted a kiss on the red mark before wrapping his arms around her body. Korei squeaked slightly, her body suddenly flush against his as she was forced to sit still in his lap. Her golden-brown eyes met with his soft indigo ones, blush coating her cheeks. Shinsou placed a sweet kiss on her plump lips before easing her off of his lap. He hadn't reached his end, but he decided he didn't want to ruin his shorts.

"You wanna give me one as payback?" He asked craning his neck to the side. Korei wasn't sure what he wanted, placing her hands on his chest as she shuffled closer to him. She hesitantly leaned forward, mumbling out apologies just in case she hurt him. Shinsou smirked, closing his eyes and patiently waiting for her to give him a hickey. "It's alright, kitten. I kinda like it rough."

Korei was flustered, her whole face turning red as she quickly placed her mouth on his neck. It was so warm and he smelled amazing. The chubby girl situated herself on his thigh confused and intrigued by what was happening. She wasn't certain if she was doing it right, maybe she was biting too hard? There were so many questions that she wanted to be answered, they just never were.

Shinsou groaned when he felt her hands drop down to his lap. More pressure was applied to his boner and he was one-hundred percent certain that Korei had no idea what the hell she was doing. "G-god! Korei! Korei! Baby, y-you gotta stop doing that," he rambled off, slowly pushing her away from him. She apologized yet again, shuffling away from him and sitting cross-legged with her back facing the TV. "I-it's nothing bad. You didn't hurt me or anything, but I just don't feel comfortable with you...touching me there right now, alright? I, personally, don't think that it's morally okay for me to do anything when you have no idea what's going on."

"Well," she mumbled out, shrugging. Her golden-brown eyes jumped up to meet his purple ones, an innocent twinkle in them. "I-i know some stuff, but I'm not sure how it all ties together. It's just that I've never done anything before." Her gaze dropped from his face to her lap, fiddling with her thumbs. "I'd like to try those things...with you...i-if that's okay?"

Shinsou's ears were bright red, his face flushed as well. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Korei Saito thought he was attractive enough to try stuff with? His heart was ready to beat right out of his chest! "Y-ye–" his words were cut off as his bedroom door opened. Luckily, Shinsou had a decent reaction time and was able to hide his boner from his mother's line of sight. "Mom! You're home!"

"Yep, I sure am! I thought I heard a girl's voice so I wanted to check and make sure that my little angel isn't doing anything unsafe." Mrs. Shinsou did this thing with her hands that made Korei giggle. When the bald woman turned her attention to the green-haired girl, her indigo eyes lit up with joy. "Ah! You're the girl! Eee! I'm Katsuō, Hitoshi's mama! I knew you had a little girlfriend! What's your name, sweetheart?"

"Korei!" The girl beamed, a bright smile on her lips when she realized that Katsuō was a relatively big girl like herself. The pictures on the wall must have been old pictures, seeing as though Katsuō wasn't chubby or bald in any of them. She was still absolutely gorgeous though! "Korei Saito! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"You too, sweetheart. Please, call me Katsuō or–" she leaned in a little closer, jokingly putting her hand up to block her lips from Shinsou's view even though he could still hear her. "–if things get serious between you two, call me mama." A wink was delivered her way and Korei excitedly nodded, absolutely adoring her new boyfriend's mother. "I'll just leave you two to it, I guess. Keep it PG, in here, alright?"

"You got it, Kastuō-san!" Korei cheered. The woman chuckled and retreated, leaving the embarrassed Shinsou and the surprisingly giddy Korei. She just felt so...confident! Was it the weird thing they were doing? Shinsou's noises? Korei couldn't pinpoint it but she liked it. She felt sexy. "Your mom is so sweet! I love her."

"Yeah, she's pretty great. Hey, I kinda need to change. Would you mind finding me a pair of clothes?" Shinsou asked softly, scratching the back of his neck. Korei giggled once again and clambered off of the bed to do just that. The purple-haired boy didn't know what he was doing but he liked it a lot.

fluoxetine