I hear my father speech from distance. "Since we don't know the situation in Wall Rose, we can only say we're save. once we reach Ehrmich District, we'll buy time there! Let's go!" My father commands

"Go." Levi orders and the wagon starts moving.

"Sir!"

//♡//

"He knew about it?That there's a titan inside the wall."

"Yeah, but he has been keeping his mouth shut until now. He will move with us and see the real situation."

"There a lot different way to ask a question." Levi says holding a gun underneath his suit at Pastor Nick beside him."I might not be able to help due to my injuries but at least i can keep an eye on him. I hope we can settle this matter without blasting any hole on anyone."

"Forcing didn't work, Levi. I already tried it. I see the priest as a human that can make a right decision, maybe theres more important reason than humanity extinction so he keeps his mouth shuts."

We continue to on throughout the night, I'm so tired and ended lay my head on Levi's shoulder, I rarely slept this late.

"Hange." Levi speaks up, while my head against Levi's shoulder.we are in the forest right now.She was looking Annie hardened skin.

"Hey, damn four eyes."

"Do you really have any weird hobbies of playing around the rocks?"

"What? this? Its not a rock, its not an ordinary one anyway. Its a hardened piece of skin left behind from the female titan.

"It didn't vanished?!" Armin ask.

"No, Annie reverted into her human form, it didn't evaporate it didn't simply goes poof." She goes to explain about what we found comparing the wall and Annie hardened skin.

"Stella, you seems quiet today, you're always the bubbly one." Hange comment.

"Huh? Oh I'm just a little sleepy." I said yawning

"It's past her bedtime, four eyes. " Levi informs as he looking at Hange.

"Hey! Stop babying me ,I'm not a kid!" I pouted

"Sleep,brat." Levi ordered

"Here you might catch a cold." He said softly, taking off his black suit and put on me, i thanked him

"Aww...shorty and Shortcake is the cutest short couple ever!" She squeals.

"Tch, shut up shitty glasses." He growls.

After a few hours, we arrived Ehrmich District. I follow Mikasa to gear up leaving Ehrmich. I saw Levi and Pastor Nick walks in. Pastor Nick has a cold expression.

Hange walks over. "Have you change your heart?" But Pastor Nick remind silent.

"Oh god Damn it! Make up your damn mind! This not a spiritual test, life is on the line!" Hange yells in angers

Pastor Nick finally speak up. "At last, i don't have no choice neither the others who believe our liberty to tell the truth."

"Well, thanks for keeping us company! It's been fun!" She turns her heels on.

"I don't know if i could help but its our duty as worshippers have to obey and loyal."

"Whose order? God?" Hange question him.

"I'm sorry, I really can't answer that but I only can tell the provided name, i heard that she's joining the Survey Corps and her name is Christa Lenz."

"Report message! I'm from the 104th cadet corp. Oh! My name is Sasha Braus!"

"Who?" Hange ask

"You must find her with all haze, she is the key. She may knows things that we understand but poorly and with we came the end what i am to free to share. The rest i give the capable hands."

"If she's in 104th cadet corps, she must be on the frontline!" Hange thought loudly.

"Then, we must go now!" Eren says as he turns around and bumping into Sasha. I went to her and hold out her hand to stand her up.

"Sasha?"

"Just where did you come from on sudden?" Mikasa ask

She then realized that why she's here. She picked up the report paper and handed to Hange.

"I was been sent to give to give this message to Commander Erwin, who've been trusted me to give this to you Section in Commander Hange!"

"Oh well then, excellent work." She says giving Sasha a steam potato before she left.

Hange ask us who Christa is, looking between us as we gear up.

" She has a long blonde hair, a pair of blue eyes, small,she's cute and beautiful!" I inform them

"Oh! And she always hang out with Ymir."

"Ymir?" Hange eyes widened along with Levi's. "Change the plan. We leaving tonight."