She covered both her ears. "Stella!"

"Stella, can't you hear your own father?!"

"Umm...it's the best not to agitate her too much" the doctor suggests.

"I have raised you incorrectly. I know it's hard to balance you with my duties as a father and Commander and I thought it was unfortunate that you have to through so much at such a young age, but I coddled you too much. You've grown weak. Did you really aspect to join the Scouting Legion when you have a weak mind? How will you go the expedition in such a state! Do you plan to live on like this without a care,without thought?!"

"Open your eyes!! Estella Rosè Smith!" Erwin yells and she finally got her sense back

"...Ah."

"Fa..ther?"

"Do you recognise me?!"

"Father...you're...finally."she said but her eyes were slowly shut

"Your'e finally... back..." The last word she said and lost her consciousness.

"Stella!"

"Doctor! Hurry up and check her!" Levi orders

"She's alright now. She's just sleeping." The doctor says

"What actually happened to her?" Erwin ask

"I don't know when I arrived there, I saw Reiner and Bertholdt were with her."

"Reiner and Bertholdt?" Erwin tilted his head.

"Yeah and Estella kept muttered herself over and over that ' I don't know anything.' " Levi explains

A few hours later, Estella finally woke up.
"Estella! You okay?" Levi ask
"Y-yeah, I'm fine now."

Levi told her to rest but she refused and said she is okay now.

-time skip-

♡~E s t e l l a p o v~♡

We've got news that the Wall Rose has breached, we just can't get a break and I'm so exhaust. I was in father's office.

"Ugh. those titan didn't gives us a break."Levi says as he close the door behind him.

"Can you go?" Father asked

"Not like there's other choice." Levi replied, he was dressed in button up shirt and black suit.

"Its wise to have Section Commander Mike watch the 104th. I believe that he can handle the situation." A man from my father's squad said, holding a clipboard.

Yes, I hope so." Father replied.

"There's supposedly a breach on Wall Rose. I'm splitting up the rigment into groups that ride along the wall to find the breach and we will operate tonight. Estella you will be in the wagon with Hange and Levi along with Pastor Nick."

"Yes, sir." I salute him.

After we bring Pastor Nick, The four of us walks to the wagon where the trio were waiting.

"Sorry to keep you waiting! It took longer the prepare than i thought." Hange says

"Hey guys!" I cheered as we got on.

Hey, Stella!" They respond in unison. The four of us squish in the wagon. Levi sit next to me, Pastor Nick beside him and Hange is on the other side.

"Umm... why is the Priest from the wall with us?" Armin ask.

"Yeah,Pastor Nick and i were friends." She says, wrapped her hand around Pastor Nick's shoulder.

"Open the gate!" A man yells.