26.

Estella was been ordered by her father to go back to the Headquarter. Levi was heading to his office, he told her that there's some work he has to do.

She was back from the mess hall to get some drink and she ran into Reiner and Bertholdt.

"Hey, Estella, umm...you've got a minute? There's something we want to talk to you in private. " He asked.

I have a bad feeling about this

"Uhh...sure." she followed them

They walk to the side of the building where not many people were here.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked yet scared

Reiner gave a look to Bertholdt. "We want to talk about our friend, Annie."

*gulp*

"Ehh? What do you mean?" She asked eventhough she knew what he meant was.

"Well I know about the Stohess mission that happend I mean that she turned into a crystal." Bertholdt replied

"So, Estella do you know about Annie?" Reiner ask

'If I say anything about I knew everything about their secrets, They going to kidnapped me and bring me to his homeland and I never going to see Levi, father and the others or save father! Just like in the Levi fanfic that I've read.' She thought herself.

Estella hands started trembling in fear, her breathing started shaky and ringimg in her ears.

"I...don't...know."

"Estella-"

"I SAID I DON'T KNOW! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

And she started screaming and yelling at them until her knees gave up.

"Stella!" A familiar voice calling her name.

It was Levi. He was running towards her and hug her.

"I don't know anything... I don't know anything... I don't know anything... I don't know anything." She muttered herself over and over.

Levi look at them furiously at them.

"What did you do to her?" He gritted his teeth in anger.

"W-we didn't do anything, we just wanted to ask her something." Bertholdt replied with nervous tone

"Please, tell them go away." She whispered at Levi with her trembled voice and she covers her ears because ringing in both her ears

"You two leave!!!" Levi ordered them with angry tone and the obeyed.

"Little bunny, are you okay? What happened to you??" He asked with panic looking at my situation.

Then, everything turns to dark.

She eyes slowly open.

"Miss Estella! Are you wake?" A doctor ask but I didn't respond, she stared at them with a blank expression

"Miss Estella can you hear me? Do u feel any pain anywhere"?

"Miss Estella!"

"Captain... it's looks like she unable to speak due to some sort of psychological shock."

"Stella!" Erwin yells as he burst the door open .

"How did this..? What happened to you stella..?"

"She's been like that this whole time. She won't eat or sleep." Levi explained.

"Stella... why you've become like this? What is making you suffer that you have to hide?"

Suddenly Erwin grabs both her shoulder. "Get hold of yourself! Just say something! Anything!"