.
.
"What was that about?"
Luce had approached Lal,
like she -or anyone except Verde who hadn't been there- hadn't just seen what went down. She placed a calming hand on the others shoulder, calming her down by coaxing her flames before they'd really have a murder going on the next time Skull showed up.
Which should take a while knowing his cowardice and apparent fear of women.

She still wonders where that came from. Now that she thinks about it, he's typically only afraid of those appearing/ expressing themselves to be older than him or simply behaving aggressively
-Adults like Reborn and Verde. He's not afraid of Fon, Viper and Colonello after all.
Though he's cautious of her, maybe cause of the baby but for that she's actually thankful.
If a fight broke out near her, her baby would be in mortal danger instantly. So that was kinda good; That he avoided her, that is.
But it couldn't stand as she still needed him to bond with her.
So for now she needed the elements to at least tolerate each other's presence, especially the female Rain who finally calmed down enlightenment to reply her.

"Nothing!.... I'm gonna go train. Bakanello, follow me."
The younger Rain didn't need to be told twice and scampered after her like a dog with his tail between his legs. Or like she was his instructor again. Whichever of the two was the case.

It really wasn't fair.
Nobody went after the victim, the Crier, the one who suffered from the confrontation and hadn't received any help whatsoever.

Skull had went into the Garage. But not only for cover and his motorbike.
This time, he just wanted to cry.
At what has become of his life, how it became this way and what he'd had to endure and would in the future, cause his life was just unfortunate, of that he was sure.
He had a normal childhood unlike the others - he wasn't born a genius, an orphan, from a renown clan, affiliated with the Military or something.
He had been a Civilian.
An only child that had lived with a neglectful parent who ignored his son being bullied at school and come home with bruises... only to be sent back there by him
(in the future, this would remind Skull of a certain Young Lion of Vongola and beat him up when he found out about Tsuna's past).

Only to be laughed at, ridiculed, shoved, pushed, kicked, punched, cut- Civilian didn't always mean safe to danger either. He was safe. But for how long remained the same as it did within the Mafia.
Like his Nightmares; one can run, but can't hide from danger. Never.

Skull went to a compartment for parts. He wouldn't drive away just yet until *he sobbed* he had this off his chest first.
Driving just wasn't as much fun when he was crying.

Opening the compartment,
it wasn't parts for his bike that greeted him, but a black case with purple tentacles and teardrops printed on it's outer shell.
His guitar. And yes he could play, an electric guitar but an instrument nonetheless. To hell with classics! It didn't always suit everyone!

He took it out, connected it with the speaker, adjusted it and.. simply... let loose when he couldn't hold his emotions in anymore. Like a cracked glass, where water has always flown out from, finally reached it's limit. Like Gasoline that was lit at the edges by a single spark, it burst.
Skull felt like he could care less if they saw or heard him.
He wasn't speechless, that much they should know by now...

...If they ever listened or payed attention that is.

"You seem to replace
Your brain with your heart,
You take things so hard
And then you fall apart

You try to explain
But before you can start
Those cry baby tears
Come out of the dark"