chapter 16

An: plz listen to the song, if you want to understand the chapter
It's time..
Time to show the world who kitty duo really are..

"ALRIGHT!" Shadowy shouted excitedly gripping the microphone "IT'S TIME FOR THE ONE AND ONLY, KITTY DUO TO SHOW THEIR FACES" she clenched her fists and looked at the stage to indicate our arrival.

"AFTER ENDLESS VIRTUAL CONCERTS, THEY ARE FINALLY HERE, IN THE PUBLIC" shadowy hyped. Man, she is loud..

A spotlight fell on us. Me and Luka looked at each other and nodded let's rock this!

I took a deep breath and...

"this is about you" came luka's voice, while a strum from his guitar echoed in the room

Giving a smirk I begin
"Beware, beware, be skeptical
Of their smiles, their smiles of plated gold" I sang, animatedly with Luka behind me

The audience started cheering.

Spotting the real wolf and sheep in the crowd, I continued

"Deceit so natural
But a wolf in sheep's clothing is more than a warning"
I pointed at my ex-friends and lila. A few people noticed. Grinning, to myself I felt a rush of excitement. Who knew exposing ppl through a song would be this fun.

"Baa baa, black sheep, have you any soul?" Luka sang into the Mike along with playing his guitar.

"No sir, by the way, what the hell are morals?" I answered with a sickly imitation of lila, cracking my voice at the necessary word and saying the word 'sir' with a disgusted look. I looked at the audience, some of them catching that I was doing this on purpose. Whispers fell that I was imitating someone. I bit a laugh back, seeing lie-la's confused face. Surely, she recognises her way of speaking.

"Jack be nimble, Jack be quick
Jill's a little whore, and her alibis are dirty tricks" this time I shamelessly pointed at liarla, who was holding both Adrien and Ivan's hand. The whole crowd looked at her, throwing astounded looks. Mylene, who was Ivan's girlfriend reached for his hand. Alya slapped her hand away, wanting to protect her 'bff'... Pathetic

So could you
Tell me how you're sleeping easy
How you're only thinking of yourself I sang loudly, meeting eyes with the audience. I hope they understand that this song is hinting at something...

I continued "Show me how you justify
Telling all your lies like second nature" for a nanosecond I locked my gaze with Luka. He gave me a nod, indicating I'm doing good. I smiled to myself thinking about the vulnerable moments I faced because of lie-la and the others. But it's all going to end soon, because my friends, my real friends are helping me. They don't care how pretty or how rich lie-la is, they see me as the bestest friend, they ever had. I guess... I gotta thank the sausage for that...

But

Listen, mark my words, one day (one day)
You will pay, you will pay
Karma's gonna come collect your debt mhm. You got it! Just because lie-la helped me get rid of them, doesn't mean I'll forgive her. I smiled to myself, the old Mari would have never sung this song, but, hey! The new Mari is all about exposing

Oh and lie-la! Karma won't be waiting for long. In fact, today's the day, it fortunately came to visit!

~~~

After the song was over, it was time to reveal ourselves.. oh well, I better not wait for anything dramatic.

"Yassssss! The kitty duo, are finally going to reveal their identities" came shadowy's voice.

Without waiting for her countdown, Luka and me removed our masks and smiled at the world. Everything was slow and then everything was fast

"IS THIS A JOKE?!"

"My brother isn't part of that duo..."

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS, MARINETTE! WHAT ABOUT THE HIGH ROAD"

"OH YEAH! MY NIECE AND SON ARE SO KILLER" heads turned into uncle jagged's direction.
"Uhh" he spluttered and sweat dropped

Chuckling a little Luka clapped his hands in front of the Mic
"Please" he added "stop interviewing him, we have an announcement to make" grinning at everyone. Causing several girls to almost faint. Can't believe I acted like that towards adrien. I was just a fangirl, no.. I wasn't a fangirl I- I was a stalker. Well, I won't be like that towards Damien and I won't be stupid enough to tell myself that I'm in love.

The press, quickly swept past uncle jagged and blinded us with cameras.

"Melody.." Luka whispered in my ears. I smiled at him and stepped forwards, addressing the crowd

"Hello everyone. My name is Marinette dupain-cheng and my partner here-" I squeezed luka's hands " is Luka coffaine. Before you ask us questions, I'd like to say please contact Madame Chamack, who'll arrange a press conference, to answer all of your questions."

"Now.. "I said, quickly changing my light-headed expression to a serious one.

"Is there a Lila Rossi between us" I asked

Noone answered, perhaps my ex-friends, were scared I'll say something 'untruthful' about her.

"She's here" answered a voice. I smiled, charmingly knowing it was-

"Haiden!" Shrieked Rossi. "I-i thought we were friends" her face red, and fat tears coming out of her pointed eyes.
"Oh, were we?" Damien said. He was also wearing a mask ( An MDC original ). The class only recognised him, because he, just like the other students of DuPont was wearing the same colour scheme, lie-la suggested ( forced ) them to wear. He of course, disagreed but it was a good excuse to blend in with the class, which will keep the paparazzi away from him; he is a Wayne after all.

After pushing Lila Rossi through her group of devoted followers. She was, right in front of me, trying her hardest to give me a glare but I could clearly see her being agitated.
Giving her a curt nod, I asked "is there a Alya Césaire, here?" Alya came rushing towards the stage, giving lila a tight hug. "You-" she tried to say

"Is there a Adrien Agreste between us?" I called loudly over her shoulder

And before I knew it, his own father was dragging him towards me. This caused several people to gasp.
I looked at all three of them and exclaimed

"The wolf, the sheep and the coward"

I looked at the flashing cameras and smiled
"That's exactly who they are"

AN: Y'ALL I ACTUALLY WROTE IT! AND YES, IT'S QUITE LONG. YOU GUYS DESERVE IT. Thank you for the reads <3