chapter 8

Damian POV

I walked inside the building. Trying my best to not pull out my katana, and break the 'no killing' rule. Seeing that everyone was staring at me

When I finally reached my class.
I strained my ears only to listen to one student with a sickly sweet voice talking.

"Oh me and Damian Wayne knew each other since we were 7. We used to secretly meet up every night and watch the stars together. He's so shy and sweet, not to mention a gentleman too. He even endured a dog bite for me when a big chihuahua was attempting to bite me when I was 9."

I'm at a loss of words..
I wasn't even living in Gotham when I was 7! And a big chihuahua..? She could have made a better lie. If anything I would have asked the dog to bite that nuisance not get injured myself!

I then heard impressed murmers.
Are you telling me I have to deal with these people or should I say sheep. Heck! That's an insult to sheep at this point.
These people need a whole new category.

"Class attention please!" I heard the teacher say.
So your telling me that the teacher was just standing there listening to that fake brewing lies..this school is messed up.

I heard her telling her students to welcome me, warmly then "you can come inside!"

I opened the cheap door and stepped inside and had a look at everyone.

2 jocks, a nerd, the goth, the sweet enthusiastic girl, the lovebirds, artist, model, DJ, wannabe reporter, a minion and the liar.

But at the last desk I spotted two girls in there own world- Bourgeois and dupain-cheng
I saw their outfits. Bourgeois wasn't wearing yellow at all and the sunglasses weren't there either.

 Bourgeois wasn't wearing yellow at all and the sunglasses weren't there either

I don't really know what to say. Didn't know I'd see that brat in the back of class, nevertheless wearing such plain clothes, in her language ( not that I'm complaining they are beautiful...)

I looked at dupain-cheng she didn't have the sparkle in her blue eyes like I saw in the video. She looked... lost
I looked at what she is wearing, the pattern and the material looked the same in how it was looking in that video but their were few major changes in her clothes

 lostI looked at what she is wearing, the pattern and the material looked the same in how it was looking in that video but their were few major changes in her clothes

She looked cool tho..

I looked at the teacher and she whispered "introduce yourself."
I rolled my eyes and said
"My name is Hayden Wood. It's a great displeasure to meet you all."