chapter 15

Possible Shanghai spoilers again :/
Ok...how could they be so calm
I mean Fei is now a Wayne..they need to gasp or something for the least. But kagami is just bluntly talking to Fei while Luka defends her. Damian is...... threatening Jason?
Nah, Jason looks pretty chill for a person whose getting threatened, as if it's normal. Surely not, though you don't just threaten your family regularly.

I sighed and spoke up "how did Fei became a Wayne tho."
I looked at Jason, expectedly. Who was looking a bit flushed, was he embarrassed. why?

"Ehe, I was standing with repla- Timbo outside the building."

Was he going to say something like 'replace' seriously tho It's as if he got half way scared and changed his mind to say that word. I then met Chloe's eye only to find her glaring at jay. I raised my eyebrows and she whispered to me " Oh Mari-bear I don't like it when he calls Timmy replacement." Seeing the look on her face I understood
I switched to German and said " aww, somebody's got a crush."
Out of the corner of my eyes I spotted Damian looking at us as if he understood what we said. He whispered something like "girl talk" to himself and looked offended at himself for eavesdropping.

"I don't love him, dupain-cheng!" Chloe fought back in Danish.

I looked at her seriously and nodded "No Chloe, you don't love him, you like him, have a crush on him and care for him, but no you don't love him. You can't love someone in just a matter of months. It'll all begin from a crush but be patient one day you'll find out your actually in love." I said in russian

Chloe looked at me and whispered probably something like "kusō Adrien"

"Anyway then I saw Fei entering and timbers was like I bet you all my coffee you won't be able to talk to that girl. And I thought it'd be a piece of cake but then I found Fei sassing one of the guards. And then I was uhm a bit scared, you know. So after a while I finally approached her and said-"

"Ya like Jazz?" Fei completed
and the room bursted with laughter
"You did not Todd" damian said trying to keep a straight face tho he was clearly enjoying Jason's embarrassment.

"Unfortunately I did demon sp- Damian."

Yes he was cut off again but this time I was the one who glared at him. I mean I literally hate it when his brothers call him that; 'demon spawn'. What sort of nickname even is that!

"And then miss girl became a total savage, I took in her appearance, and then she mentioned something about being a street kid in her past years and I was like 'I don't care about B I want her as my sister' so I took my spare adoption papers signed 'em asked Fei to signature 'em too and boom! She is now my sister!"

AN: for goodness' sake where is my motivation when I need it. Like come on I've once again delayed the concert! I'm soooooo sorry guys also let's pretend Fei has blue eyes :D
Also did u see the reference jasonette bee movie au!