of questions and cries

Start from the beginning

Plus driving in rain is really dangerous too.

"Huh-uh of course you can come in" Jin said with a straight face.

He was really worried of their secret being disclosed.

He knew that Tae trusted Baekhyun,but this was something out of the ordinary and which did not happen ever,so it made him doubtful of them.

Whether they would even believe the truth.

"So shall we go in....." Baek asked again.

"Huh oh yea yea please this way" all followed Jin.

"Tell Jimin and Jungkook to stay with Taehyung and not come out and not to make any noise.
We can't let them know" Jin whispered to Yoongi.

The second oldest nodded his head in agreement and he went towards Jungkook's room while the others went to the living room.

"Please take a seat....I will prepare coffee for everyone" Jin said like a good host.

"Oh no please I feel like we are bothering you way too much already" Chanyeol said.

"its no big deal"

Jin with the 94 liners went to kitchen.

"Hyung,what are we gonna do???"

"I don't know Hobi,I seriously don't know" Jin rubbed his forehead.

"Let's just pray that the rain stops soon and we should not act strangely or they might suspect something"

Namjoon said and gave a squeeze to Jin's hand.

Jin felt grateful and smiled at him.

"Okay,we are gonna sit with them and you come later" Hobi said and Namjoon and him went out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile in Jungkook's room

"Hyung who was at the door??" Jimin questioned Yoongi as soon as he came through the door.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol are here and they were asking for Tae.
We lied that he went to his hometown,and they were leaving,but the rain started and they are now in the living room

I have come here to tell you that you three stay here and do not go out until they leave also don't shout too loud"

Yoongi instructed them.

Jimin and Jungkook nodded their heads and seeing them baby Tae also copied their action and bobbed his head up and down adorably.

"Yoonie!!" He made grabby hands towards the elder, he loved being held by his Yoonie.

Yoongi didn't waste time and took him into his arms quickly.

"Bubba,you stay here with Jiminie and Kookie,I'll come later okay" he pecked his forehead.

Yoongi passed tae to Jungkook and then he was being hugged again,this time by Jimin

"Everything will be okay right hyung?? I'm scared that--"

"Sssh Min,everything will be okay" he hugged him and even pecked his forehead.

Tae was smiling with all his teeth on display seeing Chimie and Yoonie.

He even fiddled his hands together to clap,but realized both his hands were hugging Jungkook,so he looked up at him and Jk was looking down at him too.

They both smiled at each other,Jungkook rubbed Tae's back while Tae leaned on his chest and nuzzled his face on the soft fabric of Kook's tshirt.

"Okay I'm going now"