Chapter 1 The Unusual Attraction

I was walking around outside my house when I noticed that my parents had a plan brewing inside of their fuzzy thick skull. I was dressed in a pastel white kimono with no long sleeves just white gloves with a soft red tint. My one eye was a dark ruby red crimson color darker than a demons passion, my hair was as black as a starless night with a strong upper body. I wore no heels with my kimono just barefoot, my life was about to take an unexpected turn for a trap has been laid for me.

"Damn all things unholy! How dare my parents make me a fool towards my people." I said in a harsh tone "They don't get the fucking right to humiliate me by saying I haven't found a appropriate husband for my cubs." I fumed and fumed until my anger was sore from being enraged by my families choice for making me become a wife of a man I haven't met.

In the distance a carriage arrived and my parents were waiting for the two men to walk out. After a few moments the adult of the group came out first. He was a tall muscled man with raven black hair, the eyes were aqua blue and his skin was tan. The king of the winter world and his son soon came he was the same as his dad only more muscular.

The adults talked and talked until the heir to the throne got severely bored. He broke away to find me and his father was thrilled. He walked through the garden and spotted me just sitting on a bench made of pure stone. The way he saw me was flattering towards his kingdom.

Our eyes met and he was blushing redder than the red rose, his ears that were normally black were tinted red slightly. He walked forward and bowed at me and grabbed my hand gently. His breath was hot and steamy proof he was of age for legal marriage. It didn't take him long to kiss my soft skinned hand and look up at me in pure awe.

They way he looked at me was sort of feral with a hint of need. Like he wanted to fuck my brains out but couldn't. It didn't become long before we began to find ourselves in the same room together. I was getting out of my battle kimono when he walked in and saw me half naked.

"GAH!" I screamed as I threw things at him "HOW DARE YOU WATCH ME GET UNDRESSED!!" My foolish ranting didn't stop him from grabbing my waist and forcing our eyes together.

Chills ran down my spine I knew I had made him angry at me. He sniffed my skin and licked my shoulder with his hot moist tongue causing me to spasm against his body. He kept me there and licked continuously until he left. My body caved when he walked out the door taking my mind with him. It was hard for me to handle, he was such a mystery.

After a few weeks of us being in a room together we decided to have a party to celebrate the engagement after all my betrothed husband could only speak my home language. We had a few weeks to get ready for our engagement party and it was hard to concentrate when he was always trying to see me get dressed.

The dress that was chosen for me to wear was a red wine colored ball gown with long ruffled sleeves, with a tint of grayish black. My hair was up in a royal bun with chopsticks placed inside, my jewelry was a chain attached to my red ruby in my forehead. The earrings were a red blood wine color and my necklace was a blood moon gem given to the heir to the throne of flame. I wore scarlet red heels as I walked out to see my mother, my make-up was a light shade of blush, lipstick, and eyeshadow. When I saw mother she fawned instantly.

"Oh the seven guardians!" Mother gushed in happiness as she smiled with pure glee "You look so beautiful in your gown, the make-up is just perfect. Do not forget their is a dance between you and Mr. Izasume I expect you two to be great tonight." I grew bored once she silenced I walked outside to wait on my carriage.

Inside of the male dressing room Shadow was getting inside of his suit. It was a long black suit with a white rose pinned to his chest. His hair was greased back into a small stallion tail. The undershirt was pastel white with pearl buttons on its chest. The butler sprayed him lightly in a soft mist of cologne. It was a smell of winter frost to compliment his home kingdom.

"Are you excited prince Shadow." The butler said in a cheery tone "You get to share a dance with the heir of fire." Shadow didn't look at him but he nodded in agreement for he was my soon to be husband so we needed to show we were official.

He soon walked out to get into our carriage when he saw me dressed in my uniform. He was so happy to see me in a formal attire but me it was sickening. I saw him stand beside me waiting on me to step in first which I did, he looked to the side for a little bit until standing in. We were heading to a place that mother had chosen to hold to engagement party. It was my old friend Sunny's mansion, she was the heir to the millionaire of Skull City.

Once we arrived our footman opened the door to let us out. The first out was me and then Shadow. Once we stepped out he grabbed my hand and we walked inside. Since we were the guest of honor we were the ones to get the party started. As soon as I entered the door there were so many eyes on us, as we walked towards the main hall to speak to the owner of the house.

"Mr. Mifora Mistera, what a exciting party." I said in a amused tone once Mifora looked at me "It is really lively despite this sudden request." His eyes were on me like a shark to a injured seal but his smile was somewhat forced.

"Of course Ms. Isabella, I am glad you are enjoying this party." He replied with a sneer "I will allow the music to start in minus two minutes. I expect you and your future husband to lead this nights dance."

I nodded and Shadow wrapped his arm around my waist protectively, he held me close to his body in a protective grip not letting me go at all. We soon walked around as people eyed us, soon we sat at the chairs ready for us.  We both sat down and watched people chat about their plans while me and Shadow acted amused everytime someone came up to say congrats on our engagement.

"She seems nervous maybe we should start the dance since the music has begun." Shadow thought as I was slowly getting bored he put his hand over mine and motioned towards the dance floor. "I hope this goes well but most of these lords and lordesses are mean to the core. The only thing they like is power not love."

I took his hand and went to the dance floor with him. Once the soft music begun to play and my one hand went to his shoulder while the other held his. Shadow's one hand fell on my waist while the other went into mine, we begun to move with the music. Our bodies moved in rhythm with the steady playing of flutes, clarinets, piccolos, and harps.

Shadow grabbed my hand and spun me slightly, his feet moving like a tap dancer so graceful. Our eyes never left each other soon the lights dimmed slightly and a light fell on me and him like a soft beam of moonlight. He grabbed me and slowly leaned me down making our faces almost touch.

He soon lifted me into his arms and lightly spun me before we stopped. The music kept going while everyone else clapped. Me and Shadow bowed before going to the garden, we laughed a bit before we went to the stone bench.

Soon as we stayed in the garden for what seemed like forever. He grabbed my face and motioned for the trees, I nodded lightly and ran with him into the trees. Once we were near a river he spun me to look into his eyes, they were beautiful in the light of the darkness. He had a lingering look in his eyes that screamed for my attention, I never looked away from those beautiful aqua blue eyes. Soon we left the party once it ended, we went to my world and our parents bid each other farewell. For me and Shadow won't meet for another few years.