''What a fucking mess,'' I cringe as I drag my boxers up and get out of bed, wash my hand with warm water and soap and stare at myself in the mirror. ''What am I? A teenage boy jerking off over their crush? Tch.''

Y/N

''So? Is mister Ackerman good in bed?'' Kaguya asks with a big grin on her face, a blush spread across her cheeks as she had a few too many sips of the wine in front of her. Kurumi, Kaguya and I decided to have a sleepover considering this would be the last night before we had to study until we'd drop dead— not literally, though. We had to study a lot, as much as our bodies and minds could possibly handle. ''I'd prefer it if you'd just call him Levi.''

''Aaaahh, come on. We're used to calling him mister Ackerman. Now, tell us, how is he?'' Kurumi rolls her eyes as she copies Kaguya's mischievous smirk. She plops a lollypop into her mouth as she waits patiently for me to answer.

''Is he big?'' ''Ew.'' Kurumi cringes at Kaguya's question. Although she wanted to know more about Levi and I's relationship, sex life included, she cringed when she heard things about the details. She wasn't into boys at all, so she wasn't too interested in hearing vulgar details about dicks, let alone the size of them. My face turned red when I heard Kaguya's question and I avoided eye contact with the two girls next to me.

''Give me some of that chocolate,'' Kurumi asked with grabby hands, munching on the tasty chocolate when Kaguya handed it over to her. ''He probably breaks his back in bed, considering his age-''

''What the hell!'' Kaguya laughs as she imagines the scene, ''that's not funny!'' her laughter making her words seem pointless and I couldn't help but crack a smile. ''He's not that fucking old you weirdo,'' I slap the back of her head softly and she sticks out her tongue, blowing raspberries. ''He's great, yeah, you're just jealous!''

''Oh?!'' Kurumi raises a brow as she takes a bite of the chocolate, snapping it between her teeth, ''I rather punch myself in the face than have sex with a dude.'' I simply nodded, knowing that was probably true.

''You're still mean to him, Kurumi?'' Kaguya snickered, the tone in her voice making her words come out as a question. I knew Kurumi still wasn't the biggest fan of Levi, and I couldn't exactly blame her. He did hurt her in the past and he had yet to apologise to her for causing her a difficult time at school. Kurumi shrugged in a display of irresponsibility and said, coolly, ''he deserves it. I'll be mean until he gives me an apology for what he's done.''

''I should tell him when I see him again-'' ''Hehe,'' Kurumi grinned, a smirk creeping onto her face, showing that she was up to no good, ''I'd love to see him apologise! I'll be looking forward to it.'' I snorted, almost choking on my drink as the change in her demeanor happened in a matter of a few seconds. She puffed out her chest and says haughtily; ''If he apologises- I'll never forget! I'll frame those words and hang them up in my room!''

''Wow,'' I narrow my eyes before slapping her arm gently. She was too much sometimes. I took a sip of my drink before stuffing my mouth with popcorn as I watched Kaguya play with her glass, ''aren't you afraid he's gonna run off with someone else?''

''No.. No. I trust him. I have to or else I'm going to be overthinking and making myself go crazy all day.'' I answer her. Of course, I had been anxious about it before, overthinking was my specialty and it was not going to stop simply because I wanted it to. Yes, I have to constantly remind myself that Levi isn't a bad guy and he isn't the kind of person who falls in love quickly and runs away with another woman. At least that's what I think. That's what I hope. Kaguya nods, ''do you love him?'' she suddenly asks before snapping off a piece of chocolate, eating and swallowing it in only a few milliseconds.

''I— L-Love?'' I stutter, being caught off guard by Kaguya's sudden deep question, ''I.. I love a lot of things, like-''

''Mister Ackerman— Levi?'' she stares at me with a smug smile while trying to look as innocent as possible while taking small sips of her bitter drink, using a defiant tone of voice. I swallowed thickly. Yes, I love Levi- I even told him. Saying it out loud to my friends felt embarrassing for some reason, but they were enjoying me being flustered way too much. ''We know you love him.''

''Then why would you ask!'' I gently slap both of my hands on my red and heated cheeks, feeling slightly uncomfortable because of my best friend, ''you already knew my answer.. why would you ask me and make things awkward.''

''Just let me tease you, Y/N!'' she giggles and I simply playfully roll my eyes at her before stuffing my face with more popcorn after sticking out my tongue at her. They didn't judge me, they wanted me to be happy and they told me many times. Just sometimes the way they word things is very... questionable and their timing to ask certain things was awful.

Kurumi moves her body, letting herself rest on both of her shins as she holds her glass filled with a few sips of wine into the air. ''Let's drink to our future! Passing these exams, me finally getting a girlfriend, Kaguya letting go her constant urge of getting good grade's causing her to lock herself up all day for just studying-''

''Alright, alright,'' Kaguya whines whilst making a weird face.

''- and Levi and Y/N getting back together,'' Kurumi finishes her toast as she smirks at Kaguya and me. We all raise our glasses, clinking them before taking a big sip. I smile at my friends who start to laugh and wipe their mouths with their arm or sweater. I had hope. Hope for me and Levi. I would see him again, and he would wait for me.

''We'll get through this shit!''

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I don't wanna finish this book yet </3