"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship-"

"No," Justin interrupted y/n and Chance, before they got any further with their little song. "Absolutely not."

y/n pouted, slumping her shoulders forward and dropping her head into Chance's open arms. "Rude."

Chance pulled y/n closer to him, rubbing the back of her back as if Justin had seriously hurt her. "Its alright babe."

"Watch it pal," Justin glared at Chance, gently tugging y/n to his side. "She's my babe."

Y/n chuckled as Chance brought his arm back around his side allowing y/n to snuggle Justin. "Is someone jealous?" y/n whispered in his ears. 

"No, chance has got nothing on me," Justin said evil grinning at Chance.

"I'm right here," Chance said waving his hand in front of Justin's face.

"I'm aware. Your tree like qualities make it hard to forget your beautiful presence," Justin
said sarcastically.

"At least I don't resemble a-"

"If you say sloth I swear I'll-"

"Enough!" Khaled shouted from the front of the car, shutting the two up. "I knew I should've driven with Alan."

"No trust me, you're better off with us," y/n said. "he plays his horrendous music on full volume with the windows rolled down. You'd have gone to death."

"Did you forget I'm surrounded by Justin's fans-" 

"Beliebers," Justin pointed out firmly, before Khaled could finish his sentence.

"Right. Beliebers. And their loud as hell love." Khaled laughed, smiling at y/n through the rare view mirror, then returning his sight to the road.

"For Christ sake get your own girlfriends people! y/n is taken!" Justin whined, practically pulling y/n much closer to him... If that's possible. "By me."

"I call everyone 'love', love," Khaled grinned, winking at Justin. "Its a term of endearment, it doesn't mean I'm trying to steal your girl or whatever. She's not my type anyway."

y/n scoffed. "Excuse me? I'm right here!"

Chance was sitting quietly, watching his friends argue with an amused expression. 

"Hey hey what are you smiling about?" Justin narrowed his eyes at Chance, with
light humor still in his eyes.

"Nothing nothing, I just enjoy seeing you all bicker," Chance replied. "It makes me feel warm and.. at home."

"Aw you're cute," y/n said, sitting up to give his hand a little squeeze.

"So I've been told," Chance smirked.

There was silence in the car for a few minutes, before Chance spoke again. "But you
know what sucks?"

Everyone turned their heads to look at Chance, except for Khaled, who just looked at him with curiosity through the rear view mirror.

"It won't be like this next week."

"I know," y/n sighed. "I wish it could be this way forever."

"But it won't," Chance pouted.

"Then let's make this the best goddamn camping trip EVER," Justin said, pumping
his fists in the air, almost hitting the roof of the SUV.

**********

A/N:

I haven't updated in
so long😪😪😪