Its as if fate wanted y/n and Justin together. That same night y/n's best friend, Judith, asked y/n to go to a concert with her. Sure enough, it was tickets to a Justin Bieber concert. Y/n didn't want to go. Especially not after telling Justin all of that. 

"Come on y/n! Its your first time in visiting me here in Texas! You won't always get to go to a Justin Bieber concert for free! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"Judith pleaded while rummaging through her closet looking for the new sweater she bought especially for the concert.

"Judy as much as I'd love to you know I can't!" Y/n whined, keeping her phone on the table after seeing Justin had to go for rehearsals (she assumed). 

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Judith begged with puppy dog eyes and stuff.

No one can resist that can they? 

"Ugh OKAY I WILL COME."

Judith jumped with excitement

Y/n felt nervous, anxious and kind of pressured. 

To make things worse, Judith said she'd got first row tickets. Y/n groaned and went to bed, dreading the next night.

***************

Before they knew it, y/n and Judith were entering the venue and heading to the first row, close to the stage. It was so close... There was no way Justin would not notice y/n among the screaming crowd.

As the crowd got bigger and bigger and the screaming girls started screaming louder and louder, the bright blue and white lights began to dim a man who looked around 30 appeared on stage. It wasn't Justin for sure.

"When I say Justin y'all say Bieber," he said on a mic. "JUSTIN..."

"BIEBERRR!!!!" The crowed chanted in perfect sync. This continued for a while before the first song blared on the speakers, the man disappeared and a boy, shorter than he was, with a perfect quiff, came on stage.

Justin rushed out while singing the lyrics and occasionally putting his mic to the crowd, asking them to be as loud as possible. I don't think he noticed me in the first row.

It wasn't until 'One Less Lonely Girl' when Justin sat down on the edge of the stage with his legs dangling down. 

"Who wants to be my one less lonely girl?!" He asked and put the mic to his screaming audience. He smiled at the reaction. That was until he locked his eyes with y/n. His smile faded away slowly. His stopped singing, his eyes wide in shock. 

He quickly got up and ran off backstage, making y/n feel terrible.

"Great," y/n thought. "I ruined his show."

The audience was obviously confused.

About two minutes later, Justin came back onstage. He was smiling again, but y/n could sense it wasn't a natural smile. He did not make eye contact with y/n the rest of the concert, but Judith did manage to get a handshake and wink from him.

The show ended and as they were exiting, a security guard pulled them aside. 

"Are we in trouble, sir?" Judith asked, scared.