"How is she okay with it?" y/n whispered to Justin, who just shrugged, so she spoke louder for her mum to hear. "How are you okay with it?"

"Hmm..." Erica paused. "What do you mean?"

"How are you being so chill with this?" y/n questioned, taking some cash from the dining table.

"You're going camping, what could possibly go wrong?"

"We could do... it in a tent," y/n replied, glancing at Justin.

"Gee we could?" He whispered.

Erica raised an eyebrow, amused. "I doubt you'll be doing anything other than probably singing a song around the campfire."

"We could sing The Campfire Song Song," y/n said looking at Justin.

"See? This is why I'm not worried," Erica chuckled. "And I know you would never have... it with Justin's friends and your sister so close to you."

"Point taken," y/n sighed.

"Aw so we're not gonna do it?" Justin asked, disappointed. y/n slapped his chest playfully, making him giggle. 

Just as Justin was going to admit he was kidding, the front door flung open, revealing a head of chocolate curls. "We're ready!"

"Okay then Claire," y/n smiled, giving a thumbs up. 

"Be careful please," Erica said, pulling y/n into a tight hug. It made Justin's heart melt. "Take care of her," Erica gestured at Justin.

"I will, I will," Justin nodded.

"Alright let's go!" y/n pulled Justin away from her mum and out the front door.

***********

A/N:
I know this was a very short chapter but...
THEY'RE GOING CAMPINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ITS GONNA BE A WILDDDD ONE ;)