50.Her Stubbornness

You Can Ignore Me
You Can't Ignore My Love For You

"Will," she mumbled.

"Yes, Aru?" She looked at him with astonishment.

"Aru, tell me how I made it." He delightfully smiled.

"How?" Clutching his collar, she fearfully asked him.

"Ok, forget it because it's a secret recipe of mine and I won't tell you until you tell me if you like it or not." He pinched her cheeks, and a genuine smile ran across his face.

"Leave." She coldly replied.

"Huh?" He was in disbelief why she suddenly asked him to leave.

"William...just leave my room...let me live alone." Looking at his face, she sharply asked him to leave.

"Take your cookies too...don't give me this trash again." She looked away. He felt like a needle had pierced his heart because she liked his handmade cookies more than anything. But when she referred to his cookies as 'trash,' his smile faded away.

As he was about to take a step, suddenly she collapsed on the ground.

"Aru...Aru..." He rushed towards her, putting her on his lap.

"Open your eyes...Aru...Aru..." He started to panic for her.

"Don't leave me again." He jolted her numerous times, yet she was unable to show any reaction.

Time Skip

William called a doctor. When the doctor arrived and checked her vitals, she informed him of something that made him furious and awakened the sleeping monster inside him again.

"Mr. King, she didn't eat properly, I assume, as she was continuously skipping her meals day by day. So she became weak. If it continues like that, her life will be in danger. I hope you'll take care of her...she was weak, and I checked her pulse, which was surprisingly almost nonexistent." She left with a prescription for vitamins and iron.

"Miss Ara," he roared at her.

"Yes, master." She was shaking with fear, and it was familiar to her. When Arushi wasn't here, he used to be like this.

"Why did you lie to me? Do you think it is easy to manipulate me? What did I tell you, and why didn't she eat? Answer me! I'm asking you!" He yelled at her.

"Master, I told you the truth." She was still frightened, witnessing their old master return

"So you're telling me that the doctor is lying to me?" he mocked her.

"It's true, master. We have never seen her eating her meal. However, she always likes to eat in her room, so we always serve her there... so..." she seemed on the verge of crying.

"ENOUGH!" Cutting her off, he stormed out.

He returned to her room where she seemed peacefully sleeping. He bitterly smiled at her, then he carried her to his room again. Therefore, he noticed she had become pale, thinner, and skinny. He started stroking her hair softly.

"Why are you so stubborn that you stopped eating food and even tricked me? I was at ease knowing that at least you were eating properly. However, you fooled me, William King. You can't do anything until I force you, so that's fine. I will do that if you misunderstand me, then so be it." He kissed her forehead.

"Miss Aru, ready to meet another William King?" He smirked, calculating his future plan.

The next morning, when she regained consciousness, the first thing she noticed was that she found herself in his room again. It was nothing if it was before, nevertheless, now time had changed, so she was surprised. She thought maybe William was present in the room, but thankfully he was not. She did her morning routines and came downstairs.

"Arushi, are you alright?" Miss Ara worriedly checked her from top to bottom.

"What happened to me? I am perfectly fine," she innocently laughed at her.

"This is not okay... Do you remember what happened last night? How much we were worried, especially Master?" Miss Ara furrowed.

"What happened last night?" She dumbfoundedly asked her.

"Oh Arushi... After you fainted, the doctor came to check on you. She informed us everything about you, like how you skipped your meals and fooled us," Miss Ara looked at her.

"Is he mad?" She shuddered.

"Yes, too much. Like he will burn the whole world with his wrath. However, he stopped for you. You know, the whole night he sat beside you, and he was taking care of you. He never slept for once for you. He waited until morning until he received a call, so he left you without his consent," she explained.

"Hmm," she hummed in response.

"Since I'm older than you and have been living with Master for almost thirteen years, I can give you advice as an elder. Please don't hurt our Master. After learning that you skipped your meals, he became furious, but there was hidden pain for you. You are the sole person whom he cares so much about. Please, I request that you don't hurt him. In reality, he never found true happiness until he met you. When he was with you, he smiled genuinely and acted like a fine young man instead of a grumpy old man. So please, trust him for once. I can make sure you won't lose anything," she smiled at Arushi.

"Where are the chocolate cookies?" Arushi shyly asked her.

Don't Forget To Support Me
Please Vote & Comment
Share

A Lots Of Love
From your author,
Rai
23rd Sep2023