45. Making You Mine Forever pt. 1🔞

I Love You Means You Belong Yo Me
Leaving Me Would Be Wildest Dream For You
Since You Cross The Path Of Beast

"Youuuuuu." She was shocked. How could he have reached here when she had surrendered everything, even her love, just to fulfill her last promise to 'Will'?

"Didn't expect me, right?" He smirked at her shocking expression as she backed away.

"Don't dare to take a step, Aru." He monotonously asked, trying to suppress his anger. All he wanted was to live with her peacefully, yet she was the only person who always wanted to run away from him.

"I am sorry, but I can't stay with you." A tear fell from her eyes, but she chose to escape from him. This was her only chance today. If William captured her today, she would be confined by him and would not be able to meet 'Will' anymore.

"Aru, stop!" He started chasing her as both of them remained adamant in their decisions. One wanted to leave, while the other wanted to seize. If she loathed him, he would accept it, but his only desire was to live with her.

"Don't follow me, William. I'm begging you, please go away." She closed her eyes and started running faster, praying to God to let her go from his grip for the last time.

"Stop, Aru!" He yelled at her, reaching his peak of irritation.

"Finally." He caught her.

"William, let me go. I can't stay with you." He caged her in his embrace.

"William, please let me go. 'Will' is waiting for me. I can't betray him... I can't stay with you." She pleaded with him.

"I don't care about anyone." He furiously spat. His only wish was for her to accept him as William, but she was still lingering over 'Will,' who had become a beast.

"WILLIAM, LET ME GO!" Before she could push him, he threw her over his shoulder and walked towards his car. Her struggle couldn't protect her.

Time Skip

When he arrived at his mansion, he forcefully dragged her into his room. As they entered his room, he closed the door and threw her on his bed.

"What did I tell you earlier, Aru?" He hovered over her.

"William, please. There is someone who is waiting for me. I can't stay with you. He needs me... I don't know how he is without me," she pleaded, tears continuously falling from her eyes.

"Who is your 'will'?" he darkly chuckled.

"Yes, I request you to let him go. He is alone. He needs me," she tried to push him away.

"I need you too," he placed a light kiss on her nose.

"William, stop this!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

"I can't, and YOU ARE ONLY MINE, AND I WILL MAKE YOU MINE FOREVER," he tried to kiss her, but she stubbornly shut her mouth. So, he roughly held her cheeks and forced his tongue into her mouth, his tongue roaming all around.

After a deep, passionate kiss, he left her lips when he was about to kiss her jaw.

"You're drunk, William," her eyes became bigger, and a shiver ran through her whole body.

"A little," he grinned at her.

"LET ME GO, WILLIAM!" she pushed him with all her effort, running towards the door to save herself. But before she could open the door, he back hugged her.

"William, you're not in your right mind. I can't stay with you," fears started to build up inside her, anticipating what would happen next if she stayed here.