22.Fed Her

I Am Your Past
Which Would Haunt You In the Present
Until You Become Forever Mine

"I am incapable of doing that.....you are bound to me forever," he rigidly replied. She looked at him with puffy and tearful eyes.

"Aru, I don't like to see your crying face. Go freshen up. I am heading downstairs. Don't be late," he packed her lips, leaving her bewildered.

She wasn't aware of the fact that William also suffered internally with his perplexed nature. He had been yearning to shower all his affection on her. However, her rejection turned him crazy, which was always unpredictable.

Arushi was his possession, according to William, but he didn't perceive one thing mentally. Now they were grown up and had their own visibility. His love became suffocating to her. She would have accepted him right away if he confessed who he is. Nevertheless, he desired that she would love him as he is now, since she has to confront him for the rest of her life. Henceforth, it would be healthier if she experienced him now.

"Why does he love an ordinary girl like me? What does he actually see in me? Whatever it is, I can't take this further. Moreover, I would never ever fall for his tricks. Promptly, I have to find a way to escape from here, and then I will take an initiative step to search for my 'Will'. I don't have any idea how he is. When I came across him, he was isolated, entirely melancholic and sorrowful. I pledged that I will never abandon him. Instead, I left him in void and darkness. I can't break my promise. I will just wait a little, and then we'll live together forever," she smiled softly, thinking about him.

Time Skip

She took a shower, subsequently dressed in something casual because she wanted to look simple. When she reached downstairs, she noticed he was vigorously speaking on the phone. At this moment, he was no longer the same William whom she encountered a few times ago. Now he was a cold, grumpy man.

"Whom is he talking to so badly at this morning hour?" she furrowed.

"Miss Arushi, breakfast is served. Please come," a late forty-year-old woman informed her.

"I will call you later," the maid's voice alerted him. He had been unaware of Arushi's presence the entire time, but he quickly masked himself with a charming smile and looked back. He noticed her long, wavy hair floating in the air. The bite marks he had occasionally given her were clearly visible on her frame. He was pleased to witness this, as he considered her his possession.

"My art is really appealing. Only I have this capability to kiss her, bite her,adore her. Everything related to her belongs to me. She is mine," he possessively noted to himself.

"Aru, when did you come here? Let's go for breakfast," he asked her with his genial personality.

"What happened to him? Just a moment ago, he was furiously talking... now all of a sudden, his mood swings change within such a short amount of time... gosh, I will never understand him. He is complicated and bipolar," Arushi thought to herself.

"Aru... Aru... are you alright? What are you thinking?" he tapped her shoulder.

"Nothing," she pessimistically replied.

"I know you are thinking about how a handsome, sexy, hot guy is standing in front of you," he joked, but she cut him off.

"Seriously, do you like to compliment yourself? Because I don't think you are handsome. Instead, you are an absolute idiot," she sarcastically retorted.