38. Arushi Meets Six Devils

Start from the beginning

"You are all elders to me, so I'll call you brother," she gradually hugged everyone.

"Done with your hugging session?" he annoyingly dragged, with redness clearly evident on his face. He led her to the middle of the dance floor, where couples were dancing to the rhythm of the music. They started to flow with the music as both of them lost themselves staring at each other. Although they lost themselves staring at each other, they flaunted sensually with a slow rhythm. On the other hand, he twirled her...

"You know, it's frustrating when you hug someone other than me," sneaking his arm around her small waist, he brought her closer to close their gap.

"Don't be jealous. I call them my brothers, you moron. Do you understand me?" she delightfully smiled at him.

While dancing, he deeply stared at her and without further notion, he pulled her and the next moment, he crushed his lips into hers. His one hand firmly held her nape while the other hand placed around her waist to stay steady. It took her a few moments to perceive the situation, and when she realized it was all in vain, she was already captured by the beast who was hungrily sucking her bottom lip, pouring all his raw emotions.

She tried to push him, hoping that he would understand the circumstances. However, the weather acted against her as he bit her lip, making her yelp abruptly. The light was dim, but their act was eye-catching, which was embarrassing. No matter how much she pushed, the beast firmly held her, entering his tongue, which roamed around her mouth.

"What are you looking at, Albert... William King?" An old man who was around sixty amusingly asked another man who was in his late fifties.

"Looks like we found his soft spot, Robert... don't you think so?" Albert smirked at Robert, knowing the answer.

"Of course... now we can defeat him easily." Robert chuckled at him.

"She will be our trump card to defeat William, just like the way we killed his father." Albert slowly sipped his scotch.

"Now, the great William King will lose his life and empire, alongside his girl too." A man in his late twenties joined their conversation.

"Charlie, long time no see, man." Albert cheerfully patted his shoulder.

"I wasn't present in the USA for one month, but I never imagined William's girl would be as beautiful as hell." Sucking his own saliva, he greedily glanced at her.

"Someone's become hungry." Albert chuckled at him.

"I want her at any cost." Charlie gulped, observing every curve that was hidden under her gown.

"Do you think she's an easy woman? After all, she is William's girl." Robert smirked, leaving their conversation.

"I don't care. Today, I will have her." Charlie shot his entire whisky into his mouth.

After their kissing session, Arushi forcefully pushed and moved to her friends, where they could actually protect her for some time from his beast. She was aware that if they entered any isolated area, William would not leave her alone until he marked her as his. Living with him all those months, one thing she perceived was that William King was an excessively possessive beast. If you didn't have any desire for death, then don't poke him.

On the other hand, Arushi was blissfully talking with Harry, George, and Jack. They were treating her as if they had known each other for decades, bickering, joking, and so on. Harry told her about his dad's jokes, leading her to laugh a lot.

While William was observing everything from far.He contemplated to let her live the way she desired.It pleasent to see for him that she was finally smiling even though he wasn't the reason.Nevertheless he had faith on him one day she would smile only for him and he would be the reason of her euphoria.suddenly a call interrupted his imagination but he had to accept this call so William left her with his friends.

" Harry I am going restroom " She informed

"Where is Aru Harry" After sometime when William entered he could not point Arushi so he asked Harry

"She went restroom " Harry simply replied

"Are you kidding me?fuck " William hurriedly left him with a bewildered moving forward to restroom

" What is he " George crackled at William state

"Why does he always possessive towards her" Glancing at the way where William ran, Oliver commented

"WILLIAM" Arushi suddenly jumped at him

ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED??

Don't Forget To Vote And Comments On My Story
Please Follow Me Wattpad

A Lots Of Love 💞
From Your Author
Rai
20July2022

Finally Charlie entered my story..... there will be more twists
I've waited for this moment so long
I'll see you on Thursdays......

I was wondering something and i couldn't take the decision since I've decided to publish another story but the problem is there are two different genres which are confusing....

So Cubies please tell me do you want 'A Vampire Or A Mafia'...Then i'll start working on it.....
Please do let me know....

Stay Healthy and Happy

♥️♥️♥️