~Eid Special 2.0~

Start from the beginning

"Maybe if you give the importance to one who deserves instead of those time being girls, you'll know."

Harris's mind struck at her truthful words as she replaced the flowers between both of their finger tips, unconsciously brushing fingers against as it get exchanged.

While his gaze was stuck at her angelic features, those thick eyes lashes alike her brothers are to die for.

That dying flame ashy grey eyes. Oh! Who would not wish to be seen by those shade of eye colour? which can clear storms with calm.

He could swear he saw the world when she lifted those ethereal eyes to him as a beautiful small smile danced on her lips making him look away.

Her slender fingers held the elegant white rose with grace as if it was grown for her to add it more beauty.

"Oh! Your rose." Zurri forwarded the rose when she realized it wasn't actually for her.

Harris glanced at rose then slowly her face and again gave a longing glance at beautiful flower as his lips twitched upwards.

"Have it."

It wasn't plucked for her, though it was just meant for her.

Ya Allah!
Is This Any Sign You're Trying To Show Me?
Koi Ishara Dena Toh Nai Chare Aap?

Harris dramatically thought as he slightly looked heaven wards followed by an hopeless shake of head and deep sigh.

While Zurri's eyes were stuck at his sleek jaw and his charming features, those caramel orbs would always make her melt.

She held the rose in a secure tight grip calming the giddy dance within herself.

It's not everyday she receives a rose from her only childhood hidden crush.

She finally asked the question which stuck her alot from long back.

"Okay, completely off topic question but, why do you wear that stud?"

"Huh?" Harris brought his caramel eyes to the grey eyed beauty in grey abaya in front of him looking not less than a modest model.

"That stud. Is your ear actually pierced?"

"Huh? OH! NO, IT'S NOT, I mean that's magnetic studs, which doesn't need any piercing, its same like your brother's.

Mom would literally chop me into pieces if ever I get my ears peirced!"

"Why did you get it though? Wait... Did you just mentioned my brothers? THEY WEAR STUDS?"

"Uh-maybe because I like it and y-yes your brothers do, y-you didn't know that? DONT WORRY SO DOES LARAIB... And Esmel Bhai!"

Agar marenge, toh sab sath marenge!

She shook her head at him while he weirdly smiled at her making her sigh aloud.

"Lets go to the rest of them... Oh wait! Let me get that red rose for myself and few more for Elham, Emaan, Hodie Bhabhi and Louie."

Zurri moved forward to get few when Harris's eyes caught the sight of a fuming member of mosque committee on his way to their way.

His eyes widen when he saw the sign board behind that man.

'Pluck A Flower For A Free Ticket To Jahanum With Welcoming Throns.'

'Mosque Property :

DO NOT TOUCH THE PLANTS AND FLOWERS.
$50 Or More As Fine For Stealing Flowers--. '