He’s too hard to resist, especially that he has that perfect face. Since the very first day they met, Niki felt 'love at first sight' towards him, but of course, he needs time to make sure about his feelings too.

But Niki is not JUST looking at the person’s beauty. He always sees something about Sunoo that is special, attracting him even more.

Making him more whipped.

“Yes, I am jealous. So what?” Niki confidently said. Sunoo was taken aback at what he said. He never thought that Niki would be that bold with his feelings.

“Okay, fine. What do you want?” Sunoo asked, putting down his phone on the bed after letting out a sigh.

“Let’s cuddle” Niki requested boldly, making Sunoo look at him with an obvious shock.

“Oh shut up, Niki” Sunoo said, slightly feeling his face getting hot. Of course, he is used to skinship with the younger, but cuddling is another level, right?

He suddenly felt his heart pounding at the thought of him and Niki, sharing bed while cuddling. Yeah, it’s another level.

Niki, on the other hand, was just patiently waiting for his answer.

‘Please agree. Please agree. Please agree’ Niki repeated in his thoughts.

He always wanted to do that with the older, but he never had the confidence to request it. Well, now, he did.

They hadn’t even experienced sleeping together in one bed though.

“A-Another option?” Sunoo said, stuttering, trying to hide his blush.

Niki then just let out a sigh. Yeah, he was rejected, but that’s okay. He totally respects Sunoo and his decisions.

There’s another chance also though.

Niki thought about it. He wants to spend the day with Sunoo. He doesn’t want to waste this once in a week opportunity though.

“Okay, how about we hang out together?” Niki said.

Sunoo then beamed at what he said.

“Okay then! I’ll just change real quick, okay?” Sunoo said before standing up the bed. Niki also stood up from the bed with a huge smile.

‘Well, at least this time, I didn’t get rejected’ Niki thought while watching Sunoo choose his clothes.

“So.. are you going to watch me change?” Sunoo suddenly said as he felt Niki’s gaze towards him.

Niki then felt his face heat up once again, his ears getting redder.

“Oh shit, I’m sorry. I-I’ll go change in my room now too” Niki apologized before rushing to the door, making Sunoo giggle at the younger’s behavior.

‘Cute’ he thought.

~♕︎♕︎♕︎~

The two went to different places for four hours. They enjoyed their time together, for real.

But as they say, time seems to fly faster when you really are enjoying.

And now, it’s already getting dark.

They are now sitting comfortably at the back of the car with the back door opened. The door was facing it’s back to the ocean, making it easier for them to look at the water.

It was calming and enjoyable. Just by sitting side by side of each other making them feel so comfortable.

They just stayed like that for a while, with soda cans and hamburgers on their hands, feeling the cool breeze of the air touching their skin and the sight and sound of the waves in front of them.