Jealousy?

Ayato's P.O.V

"H-Huh??!" screamed the whole class. 

It was so loud, my ears were about to bleed.

"Y-you two are in a relationship?!" screamed Kataoka while pointing at me.

"No! This is a misunderstanding." I said, still strugling to breathe with Aya's arms around me

"No! We ARE in fact, dating." denied Aya

"Just go to your assigned seat dammit!" I said while trying to push her away

Everyone in my class just stared at me, being suffocated by Aya's tight grip.

"M-Morita-san, you can talk to Shiro-kun after class." 

When Mr. Kanda said that, Aya gave me the pout face. 

"Fine.." she said, while FINALLY letting me go.

Thankf god! Thanks a lot Mr. Kanda!

"Ok Morita-san, you can set where Ishida-san is sitting." said Mr. Kanda while pointing at Ishida

"Huh?! But that seat is so far away from Tokkun!"

"Aya! Just listen to Mr. Kanda dammit!"

All the boys gave me death glares, probably because I said something really mean.

They were surprised when Aya gave me a smile. Honestly, I would be too.

"Whatever you say, Tokkun!" she said while blowing me a kiss

"Don't call me that!" I said while looking back outside the window

-

The bell had finally rung and it was lunchtime. I put my notebooks in my bag and reached for my bento. When I pulled it out, Aya appeared out of nowhere.

"Tokkun! Let's eat lunch together!" she said while leaning in with her arms behind her back

"No." I said blankly.

"Huh!? Why not! We used to do it all the time!"

"Cause I said so."

Aya just pouted her face before gripping my wrist.

"Roof!"

"Hey!"

There was nothing I could do. I just grabbed my bento with the little time I had before letting myself get dragged.

Through the hallway, we had so many eyes looking at us. Aya had this ability to just attract as much attention as possible. It was embarrassing.

"Oh my god, is that the transfer?"

"She's so cute!"

"Is the tranfer student dating Shiro-kun?"

Before I could say anything, Aya interrupted my bound-to-be long rant.

"Yes, me and Tokkun are dating!" she said while clinging onto my arm

I can't do anything to stop her now.. She's in a zone in which, her opinions and actions will not change no matter what..

Many, if not, everyone around us had gasped in estonishment. A couple boys had jealous looks on their faces, while others seemed as if they don't care.

I couldn't even say anything at that moment; Aya just kept dragging my wrist towards the stairs. And before I knew it, we were on the rooftop.

Since I'm here, I might as well just eat my bento here.