Okay Then...

Ayato's P.O.V

You're coming over for our Geo project right? What time are you coming at?

Does 12:00 PM work?

Sure, I'll see you then

Yep

It's Saturday huh.. My first week at my new school wasn't that bad. It honesty felt very short considering that I already understood all the materials Mr.Kanda was talking about. Not to mention that even after I had told them to stop, our class continued to persue the "Shiro-Shirogane" ship throughout the entire week. I've been through this kind of stuff, so it doesn't bother me. But I feel a bit guilty that Shirogane had to deal with her friends teasing her and stuff like that. They all use excuses like "You're protecting her and that makes you two a great ship!" or drivel like that.

I got up and headed for the bathroom to do whatever I have to do. I can smell the fragrant of bacon coming from the kitchen, and that's where I went next for breakfast.

"Morning Ayato" greeted my mom

"Morning" I said while yawning

I sit at the table and start eating my breakfast.

"If I recall, you're going to a girl's house for a project right?"

"Yeah." I said while shoving toast in my mouth

"Make sure to not do anything dirty." teased my mom

"Don't be ridiculous. I'm not like those other perverted boys at school." I said with a mouthful

My mom giggled before started eating her breakfast. I have nothing to do at the dinner table so I just recall past events that have already occurred. Come to think, I don't think I've smiled once since I started a new school life. Wait, have I? Yeah I think I have actually. I think it was when Shirogane's stomach grumbled that one time on Tuesday. Wait, why did I even smile back then? It doesn't seem like something that could make you smile, so why did I? I'm not sure, but I just did.

I finished my breakfast and went back to my room to pack up my things. I got ready and went to put my shoes on.

"I'm going now."

"Yep, have fun." said my mom

-

I arrived at the home of Shirogane. It seems kinda normal to me, which was a good sign at least. I go up to the door and ring the doorbell. Not even 10 seconds later and the door opens. It wasn't Shirogane, but some highschooler with a more blondish hair color and well as eye bags.

"Who are you?"

"Shiro Ayato from Shuchi'in Academy"

"And what are you here for?"

"I'm here to meet Shirogane Kei so we could work on our Geo project."

He looked at me with a condescending look in his eyes before he was pushed aside by someone behind him.

"Sorry about him, Shiro-kun. That's my older brother Shirogane Miyuki." said Shirogane

"Nah I don't really mind."

"Come in and make yourselves at home."

"Sure. Thanks for having me."

I take off my shoes and put on the slippers put out for me and walked inside. I look to the left and I see an adult that somewhat looked like Shirogane Miyuki-san.