Your The Imposter!?

Mr Cheese and The Gentelman were walking back to security when they heard screaming coming from Medbay. They ran over to the cams to see if they could find someone exit but as they expected nobody came out "the Imposter must've vented out!" Mr Cheese exclaimed. When they got to Medbay they found no other than Gray dead on the floor. The Gentelman reported the body and after the meeting they still had no clue on who the Imposter could've been. Everyone apart from The Gentelman and Mr Cheese split up... It was time for Mr Cheese and The Gentelman to split up. The Gentelman explained that it would make it easier to find the imposter that way, Mr Cheese couldn't argue with that, The Gentelman had a big point. Mr Cheese went towards reactor and The Gentelman went to Navigation. After a bit Mr Cheese noticed it was quiet.. A little to quiet for his enjoyment. He heard screaming coming from Communication, he ran fast to get the Coms and saw.. Demi holding a knife coverd in blood mainwhile someone using the colour brown was laughing and Keira was smirking but.. He saw the last person he could've ever expected... ForteGreen.. The girl who used that colour was a myth that lingured around the Skeld but it was true.. "Gabby?.." Mr Cheese said quietly while grabbing somthing from behind his back "M-Mr Cheese! Hehe look i was gonna report this body!" ForteGreen replied while acting SUSpicious Mr Cheese hit report and the imposter and traitors had been ejected. They had brought everyone back to life. Everything was normal again and everyone was happy. But someone's body was found...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi i hope you enjoyed this book! Yeah I'm ending it here. I love you for reading my book <3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^