Your Sus

Mr Cheese and Gentelman continued with their tasks when the alarm went off "reactor!" shouted the Gentelman. Mr Cheese and the Gentelman ran to reactor and they fixed the ship. "How did reactor go off?" Mr Cheese asked "i don't know Mr Cheese" pink walked in "my name Mr Cheese" Mr Cheese said "shut up Mr Cheese you idiot!" Gentelman yelled while slapping Mr Cheese across the face "oww" he complained. "Ahhh!" They Could hear pink scream as the lights went out. When the lights got turned back on Pink was dead on the floor. So much for it being her first day on the Skeld lol. Mr Cheese hit report and they were all gathered again. "Wait another dead person!?" Lemon asked "yeah and it's Keira" Mr Cheese yelled "I'm voiting out Mr Cheese I'm sorry!" purple said while tearing up. "what!?" Mr Cheese said "he was with me it can't be Mr Cheese" the Gentelman said. It was time to see who was getting ejected...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° Mr Cheese was ejected... Mr Cheese was not the Imposter
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° "Mr Cheese!" Gentelman yelled while putting his hand on the glads window watching Mr Cheese waving from outside the ship. "What it isn't Mr Cheese!?" Purple said in shock, not long after that purple started crying. The Gentelman wasn't so gentle anymore, he hit purple and walked off. Purple was feeling guilty and regreted everything. Everyone left Demi to cry in the cafiteria and she saw the shadow of a person infront of her. She looked up to see a colour she hadn't seen before. Their colour was brown. "Hey Demi how are ya?" the person said with a grin on their face. Demi stood up, sge didn't recognise the colour, she knew the colour was brown. There had been no brown on the ship for six months "who are you..?" Demi asked "none of your concern.." he replied. The Admin room door closed and trapped the Gentelman inside. The Gentelman stopped doing card swipe and was trying to open the door.