Welcome To The Skeld

It is a new day and Mr Cheese has awoken extra early because there will be someone new joining the ship! "I wonder who is will be!" "I heard there colour is pink, but who knows" "I heard it's a girl" was all he could hear coming from the cafiteria. He was exited to meet the new member, he didn't know much about the new member, only a phew rumours that lingured around the Skeld. He put on his Cheese crown and walked out of medbay and into the cafiteria, he shoot his eyes straight towards the Gentelman. Mr Cheese and the Gentelman are freinds and have been for a long time, they know everything about one another. He walked towards the Gentelman, walking past White and Lime who were talking about the new member and Dark Green and Cyan who were making some jokes. "Gentelman!" he said while sitting down next to him on a bench in the cafiteria, the Gentelman look at him and smiled "hello Mr Cheese" he replied. Mr Cheese smiled back and they talked for a while until they heard the Skeld door open, there was plenty gasps and wows coming from the different crewmates. "Omg there here" Lemon said. Mr Cheese and the Gentelman turned around and stood up, Mr Cheese walked towards the new crewmate and said "hello i'm Mr Cheese and welcome to the Skeld and you are?" "it's a pleasure to meet you Mr Cheese i'm Keira" said the Pink person "i'm not being rude but what gender are you?" Lime asked "oh, I'm a girl" she said "anyways wlcome to the Skeld Keira, who wants to give Keira a tour?" Mr Cheese said "i-i would" said Jack "okay Jack, Keira go over to Cyan and he will give you a tour of the Skeld" Gentelman said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--sorry this chapter is short it's just  want to do the tour in the next chapter-