Chapter forty four

Start from the beginning

He begins down my neck to my chest and my nipples. His tongue moves in swirls around them and slightly pinches, causing me to gasp. He smirks and before I realize what he was doing, he was on his knees.

"Just relax, darling." He insists, going down on me. He begins kissing the lips, sliding his tongue between them before making contact with my clit. The circular motions cause me to shutter after a minute, making a wave of pleasure rush through me.

He sucks at my nub, his one hand pressing my right leg against the wall to get a better angle. He stops to lick his fingers and slides them in slowly, picking up the pace as he sees my painfully contained expression. My breathing hitches and he begins going faster, my knees weakening.

He slides his fingers out just as I was about to finish. I glare at him with an annoyed expression but he smirks it off. His hand begins stroking his erection, preparing himself.

His other hand's fingers trickle up my neck, pressing lightly on all of the tender and sensitive spots. "Are you ready darling?" He stares into my eyes, not breaking his focus as the water drips from the front strands of his hair.

"Yes, Freddie. Please." I whine as he strokes my now pulsating clit that aches with need.

"Please what? Use your words."

"Fuck me." I plead involuntarily.

"That's my girl." He mutters in satisfaction an inch from my ear. He immediately hoists my leg up and around his torso, offering him full access to myself.

He slides his tip up and down my opening, I arch my back. He keeps his eyes on mine as he pushes into me, all eight inches of himself. I see the pleasure in his face that he tries desperately to hide, but he can't. Not from me anyway.

I lean my head forward to kiss him, instead, I am forced back with a large hand to my throat. "I'm in control." He states deeply. Bloody hell, it's so hot when he's dominant.

I nod at his words as he connects our lips in a rough manner. His thrusts become deeper and I feel his dick caressing my g-spot. "Fuck." I moan, throwing my head back. I grip his hair tighter as I kiss him intensely, biting his lip as I do so. He's always loved it when I did that.

He groans slightly, his hand pressed against the tile of the wall that is scattered with still water droplets, some deciding to let go and drip down. "Bloody hell, you feel so good." He admits, picking up his pace as we both begin to reach our high.

I reach one of my hands out onto his shoulder and the other on the wall beside me for support as my legs tremble with anticipation. My walls clench and soon release, easing the tense feeling in my core. He pulls out and works himself until he cums a few seconds later.

Our moans and groans of pleasure flood the room, beads of sweat forming at our foreheads. The tall boy leans down and presses his lips gently to mine, our noses in contact as we catch our breath.

"You're the most perfect woman I've ever met, Y/n." He confesses.

We open our eyes at that and he brushes a piece of wet hair away from my cheek, cupping it gently. I lean into his hand comfortingly as we bore into each other's eyes, perfect in that moment, until the dorm room door creaked open.

Our eyes grow wide at the sudden sound, meaning one thing. We look around in panic, realizing there's only two ways out of the situation: Walk out together practically naked or the obvious route, cast an invisibility charm on ourselves so we don't get caught. You can assume which one we decided on.

We bunch up on the wall as footsteps near the door bathroom door. "Freddie? Are you in there?" George calls from the other side, anticipating a response that I prevent with my finger to his brother's lips.