Chapter thirty

I quickly lead him up the twisting stairs and into the long hallway in which my dorm is located, twisting the doorknob immediately after reaching it. I pull him into the room, shutting it as soon as we both enter, his lips automatically meeting mine.

The sweetness of his lips makes my heart flutter as he embraces me tighter, his one hand firmly around my waist and the other propped against the doorframe. It wanders up to my waist as he presses me against the door, causing a tingle to run down my spine.

I can tell my lips gave away my eagerness because he smirks into our kiss. His hand makes it's way to the seam of my shirt, gently flipping it under his fingers before briefly pulling away from our kiss, breathless. "Is this alright love?" He asks, my heart racing.

"Yes-" I quickly answer, his lips crashing against mine once again, but this time with more passion. His cold hands roam under my polo, his fingers fiddling with the clasp of my bra in between them before tracing a line down my spine, causing my body to shutter.

My hand grips the back of his neck, pulling him in closer, and deepening our kiss. His firey orange hair drapes in front of his light topaz eyes before I brush it away with my fingers, my hands roving into the rest of his hair. I slightly tug, him releasing a quiet groan into our kiss. He breaks away and begins on my neck, leaving love bites as his lips angelically glide across my collarbone, causing my breath to quicken.

I play with the fabric at the base of his sweater, and pull it up effortlessly with the help of his hands, revealing his strong bare chest and toned biceps. I trail my fingers along his rock hard abs, resulting in his fingers to tighten around my hips. He makes his way to my ass, gently squeezing it as I kiss his neck, pinching seductively.

I cling my leg around his thigh, giving him easy access to mine as he slides his other hand onto it, seizing it immediately. I moan into his mouth, causing his lips to curl. The scent of his skin overwhelms me, my head quickly becoming a bit dizzy. He presses his hips into mine before slipping off my polo, leaving me in only my black lace bralette.

"So beautiful." He whispers. His fingers trail down my chest and to my stomach, causing my knees to go weak and my breath to shutter. He gives me a smug smirk, satisfied with my reaction.

I lead him to my bed, and push him down onto it, landing on his back. He wears a devilish grin as I straddle my legs on top of him, and continue where we left off. I feel the heat radiate off of his skin as he slips his tongue into my mouth once again. My hips grind into his, feeling his bulge under me. I bite his lip as I pull away to trail kisses down his neck and chest, reaching his pants quickly.

I swiftly unsnap the golden button on his trousers before he noticed what I was doing. "Are you sure?" He asks. I glance up at him with an alluring smirk, I nod, keeping contact as I pull down his zipper.

I toss his trousers onto the ground beside the bed as I slowly slip my fingers under the band of his boxers, earning a shuttered breath while I pull them down. My eyes widen at his size before reconnecting with his eyes and drifting back up to his lips, one hand stroking him gently. He lets out a gasp, followed by a sharp exhale as I grasp his length, slowly pumping it.

I quicken my speed, his chest rising and falling deeply, in sync with his quickening breath. He lets out a loud groan into my lips, before I pull away, my thumb dragging down his eager ones.

I lean back, pick up my wand, and raise it in the direction of the door before uttering "Muffliato." I toss it back onto the foot of the bed before returning to between his legs. I meet his lust-filled eyes before licking my lips and kissing his tip lightly, continuing my stroking before slowly taking him into my mouth completely.