intro

*Ring,Ring* My mom answers the phone. "Hello?" "If you want your daughter back listen yo me." Her heart beat sped up and she almost panicked. "I will do anything, please don't hurt my baby. " She held onto the wall because she started to lose her balance. "You will pay for what your husband did to me. Did you know he raided one of my trap houses and took all my shit. U probably didn't. But he is in jail and I still feel like that is not a good enough punishment for what he did. So I feel like I should punish you."

She fell to her knees unable to keep her balance. Tears streamed down her face and she cried and pleaded. "Please. Pease take me instead. I will do anything just take me instead of my baby. I love her and she doesn't deserve it." He laughed sarcastically and she could feel the evil grin on his face through the phone. "I am so sorry but it's too late. Goodbye." He hung up the phone and it left her on shock.

She dropped to her knees onto the cold, hard floor. She curled up into a ball and cried. Her only baby...kidnapped. Why? A tall dark man picked her up and kissed her head. She kept her eyes closed because she knew this was the end. The man grabbed her and stabbed her in the chest instantly killing her. Her chest bleeding badly streaming down to her leg. He threw her onto the floor leaving blood smeared everywhere.

My mother is now...dead. Where am I you may ask I have been locked inside his house for seven years. I was only nine years old when he took me away.

I was getting off the bus like any other day but it felt a little bit different. I ignored it and kept walking home. As I was walking past the third house a man started to walk behind me. I didn't pay it any mind until he walked faster and tried to grab my wrist. I ran but he followed closely behind. He reached and grabbed me. "Let me go!" He covered my mouth but I just bit his hand. He yelled. "Someone help me!" Nobody could help me. Nobody heard me. He threw me into the van and drove off. What kind of person.does this to a nine year old little girl? What did I do to deserve this. I don't deserve this.

I heard the engine cut off and he grabbed me. "Stoppp!!!" He ran me into the house and threw me into a big room. The room was blue and purple and it had a big bed right in the middle. "Awww so small and so cute." I cried. "Why are you doing this to me. What did I do to you?" He stood me up and kissed my head. "Baby, you didn't do anything I am here to take care of you." I took two steps backwards and he took one forward. "You don't know me. My life was fine until you came and messed everything up." He grinned evily. "You have a smart mouth little girl. You need to stop before I hit you in it." I looked at his crazy. "You wouldn't dare." Before I knew it his hand was across my face leaving a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Kayla Breiyana Cambell, why you so mean." I looked at him crazy "You don't know me at all. My dad-" He cut me off. "Was the biggest drug dealer in Atlanta. I know. I know. That's why you are here." "So I'm here for some stuff you and my dad didn't finish." He nodded. "He will try to find you once he gets out of jail but when he does he will die. But for now I am master. I am your master and you will obey me." I laughed sarcastically. "Why do they call you master?" He looked at me as if he was proud to tell me. "Because everyone obeys master. If you don't obey master you die, no ifs ands or buts. I will kill you on spot if you disobey me." I rolled my eyes. "So you wanna test me lil girl. Alright. Ima be right back."

He walked out of the room and came back with a gun in one hand and a stack in the other. "Call me your master and you can have this money." I scoffed. "Are you seriously telling me to call you that. Umm. I decline that offer but thank you for asking." I could tell his blood was boiling from my response. "Fine guh we can play that game too." He socked me in my chest and slapped me. "Say it." I cried and dropped to my knees. "No. Leave me alone." He put the gun to my head and put his finger on the trigger. I cried and pleaded. "Please don't do this to me." He put his hand closer to the trigger and smiled evily. "Say it then." I quietly told him what he wanted to hear. "Yes master." "I can't hear you. Scream it!" After he yelled my heartbeat got 10 times faster. "YES MASTER!" He smiled and pulled the trigger. I gasped for my last breath of air and opened my eyes.

I had to process the fact that I was still alive. "Don't underestimate me baby I will do what I want." I nodded. "Now tell me you love me." I looked confused. How can you love someone that tried to kill you.  I shook my head. "Say it Kayla." He pulled out one of the sharpest knives I have ever seen and put it on my neck. He started to cut through my delicate skin and I could feel a little bit of blood leak down my neck. "Why are you doing this to me?" He rolled his eyes and sighed. He pushed it a little deeper and I gave in. "I love you master. I really do, please stop." He smirked evily. "Good girl now take them clothes off." I sighed feeling ashamed of the thought of him seeing my body. I shook my head and ran to the door and cried. He snatched me and threw me onto the bed yanking my clothes off in the process. When I was fully naked he raped me and beat me every time I started to cry. Once he finished he slapped me and threw me onto the ground leaving me scratched up. This is my life.
*********
Comment...
The next chapter will be done later today.
Love yall
~bubbles