Buck gets Shot/shooting-Part 1-

Thank you for reading my story I hope you love it ❤️ thanks again.

Buck was at a huge gathering for Black Lives Matter. It was supposed to be a peaceful gathering until things got ugly. The entire park was packed probably hundreds of people were there. Buck told the Bobby about needing to take off a day for something important but he didn't specify so technically no one knew he was there. It wasn't in the nicest part of town let's be honest it was a horrible part of town. There's a lot of gun violence, and drug related stuff in that part just a whole lot of shady stuff in general. Right now a mom was sharing her story and her sons story. She and her son are black and a white police officer shot her son to death. Everyone was packed in park listening to the moving sad story, it was even bringing buck to tears but then all of a sudden... shots. Three shots were fired but no one knew where it was coming from. Immediately every one was hysterical running screaming crying. It was caos. People were running into each other so many people were getting hurt. More gun shots were heard and people began dropping. Buck was running around trying to see if there was anyone he could help and there were so many people. Kids adults elderly shot and dying on the ground being trampled by those he were in-injured but trying to flee. Buck was shaking and sweating but he knew he had to stay calm. He goes over to an elderly lading moaning on floor being kicked and trampled but those running. He kneeled next to her and put pressure on the wound. He was getting kicked and trampled himself. He was just trying to sheild her with his body. He was now covered in her blood and his own (just cuts scrapes and bruises). "Hey hey ma'am your going to be ok I promise." The lady stopped breathing and buck knew they're was nothing else he could do. "I'm so sorry..." buck said. He was completely overwhelmed his heart was beating faster then it ever had before years were streaming down his face. It hit him he's sure someone has already called 911 or the police already knew but he should as well. He goes down to reach for his phone only to feel the empty pocket in which It used to be in. It must have fallen out some where. "Shit!" Buck thought. He gets up and begins to run to another nearby person who got hit. Guns still being fired his ears were ringing. He collided with another person running and got thrown to the flour and landed on a ruff patch of rocks. Buck winced, his hands legs face basically his whole Body is bloody most from his cuts but some from others. He gets back up and groans in pain. He must have sprained his ancle on the way down. He pushed past the pain and makes his way to a little boy he sees laying on the ground crying out in pain. The port boy must've been only about 4/5 not older. The little boy is all the way on the other side of the park. Buck makes it about half way until another round of bullets get fired he ducks like everyone else does but when he stands up straight he feels a burning pain in this right side Sam said he sprained his ancle on. The pain is almost muffled from the adrenaline pumping through him. He puts his hand on his side where the pain is coming from and he feels a wet liquid spill from the wound. He looks at his hand and sees he's bleeping. ....he got shot...... he groans out in pain and he's getting dizzy. He continues on and limps towards the little boy. He falls down into his knees and talks to the boy. "Hey kiddo whats your name" buck asks the boy. "M-miles" he responds. "I like your name little dude my names buck can I take a look at you arms" buck lads keeping his voice steady and calm sounding. Miles offers up his arm to buck and buck sees he wasn't shot after all. It looks like he has a broken arms with some scrapes. "You here with anyone miles?" Buck asks. "Yeah... mommy" miles answers. "Did you two get separated?" Buck asks. "Uh-huh" miles answers again. "Ok I'm going to help you find her sounds good?" Miles nods his head yes. Buck goes to pick miles up ignore the horrible pain he feels in his side and foot, also ignoring the fact he's going to pass out soon. Buck puts miles on his back but he becomes insteady and sways. "Im sorry miles your going to be okay and you will find your mom but I'm going to have to let you go on your own, when the police and the fire fighters get here you run to them okay, can you do that for me buddy?" "Yes buck" miles responds. Buck puts miles down and tell him to run and he does. Bucks vision goes black and he passes out colliding with the ground.
-at the fire station-
"Everyone loaded in?" Bobby calls. "YEP CAP!" Chimney Eddie and hen call back. "Let's go" Bobby calls out again. They all get in the fire truck and make their way to the park with the shooting. "Ok! So this is going to be like the tsunami in a way many injuries and casualties do the best you all can!" Bobby says over the load hum of the fire truck. "Got it!" They all respond.
They drive on scene and get out immediately they all freeze and stare at the sight police officers, medical workers, fire trucks, ambulances,police cars everywhere. People are running around screaming crying it's horrible. So much blood on the grass. So many tents.
-miles pov-
Buck tells him to run so he does. He sees a big fire truck pull up and people get out he runs there. He holds on to his broken arm tight, tears spilling down his cheeks.
-Jen,chimney,Bobby,eddies pov-
They see a little boy covered in splotches of blood all over him and tears running down his face. Eddies dad mode immediately kicks in and he kneeling down to miles hight. "Hey, hey,hey it's ok buddy what's your name?" Eddie asks, the team all close by listening to him. "Miles but but but buck told me to come here" miles cries out worried about him. "Bucks not ok and he tried to help me find my mom and fix my arm but he fell over and fell asleep but told me to come here!!!" Miles cries harder. All of them (chimney,hen,Eddie,and Bobby) clearly worried now looking at each other because buck wasn't at work that day. "What did buck look like sweety?" Hen asks in a caring motherly voice. "Um-um- he he he has blond hair and it's short and he-he-oh! He had a red thing above his eye" miles stutteres but they understand. That exact description was both with his shot blond hair and red scar above his eye. "So miles you said he fell over and fell asleep?" Bobby asks him knowing that probably meant he passed out. "Yea-yeah- he picked me up but then said he had to put me down because he was getting all shaky and he kept swaying the he fell over" miles answers Bobby. "How about i help you find your mom and get that arm of yours fixed up sound okay miles?" Chimney asks. Miles nods and smiles tears flowing slower now.
-bucks pov-
Bucks eyes fluttered open and he groaned in pain. He felt a soggy spot on his clothes and remembered where he was. He screamed in pain as he got himself of the ground clutching his side that was roaring in pain. He limped through the crowd and he spotted his fire stations fire truck. He limped faster and saw his crew attending to miles arm. His vision was going dark again but he had to stay conscious long enough to get to his friends (more like family)
-Miles pov-
"Hey!!!!!" Miles screamed "there's buck!!!!" He says pointing in between tents to show them where buck was.
-bucks pov-
He was so close he could see mikes pointing at him but he couldn't make out what he was saying he could see Eddie hen and Bobby running towards him right before his vision went black again.
-Bobby,hen,Eddie pov-
They see buck limping and holding his side with blood spilling out from this hand. They could see the cuts and bruises all over him and the way he swayed when he walked. They algo running towards him chimney staying behind with miles. Buck sways forward and his knees begin to give out. Bobby Eddie and hen all catch him in time before he's passed out again. "Buck! Buck! Hey hey" hen says while eddies tapping his face trying to get him to stay conscious. Bucks eye lids flutter again trying to stay awake. He groans and doubles over and throws up on the ground. "Woah!" They all say. Eddie rubs buck back until he's down puking. They all get a hand on him and pull him to the ambulance and they load him on.  "Buck where does it all hurt?" Bobby asks trying to stay calm for bucks sake. "Everywhere!!!" Buck screams out in pain. "Bullet wound to the left side of his stomach there is an entry and exit hole, sprained ankle, and minor abrasions to the entire body with minimal bruising." Eddie says to the team. Suddenly buck begins to shake he's having a seizure. "BUCK!" The all scream.

Thank you so much for reading I really hoped you liked it. ❤️ part 2 will be coming out soon.