1.0

In the dark alleys of Sicily, Italy, there lies a body disfigured in their own pool of blood next to the next victim of the hooded figure.

"I've had enough of this game of cat and mouse, Don. So, I'll give you a nice countdown because you can't seem to tell me the exact information I need."

"W-wait, I don't know what you're talking about. I- I swear!"

"Tre.."

"P-please.. I really don't k-know.. I-"

"Due,"

"I have a f-family.. Please.. Have mercy!"

"Mercy? Let me ask you this then, Don Russo. Did you give any mercy to all of the children you've gotten killed?"

'BANG'

---

"Should I add more to this?"

"No, it's fine. I doubt he'll even notice the missing information about his family. He's never acknowledged me as part of the family anyways, he'll be happy about it. Good job, now the only thing left to do is to wipe any information that associates with the name Sawada Tsunayoshi. Wipe everything except for the information in Namimori Middle and basics that can easily be wiped later."

"Alright, I can do that.. Um.. Can I ask a question?"

"You already are."

"Not what I meant.. But, why do we need to do this anyways, you know fully well that-"

"I know that.. I know. But sometimes there has to be a type of diversion to take minds away from the more pressing matters. In order for us to complete what needs to be done, I need to be the diversion. Anyways, I need to go now.. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, take care.. Ugh.. My stomach.."

---

'Knock knock knock'

"Tsu-chan? Are you awake..?" A mop of blond slowly opened the door looking around to find any sign of his brother. Once finding the brunet in his bed, he tip-toed quietly towards him to 'scare' his brother awake. Unfortunately, his plan backfired as he was the one who got scared when his brother suddenly shot awake and pulled him into the brunet's arms.

"Good morning, Ie. Did you sleep enough, or was it too much work?"

"Nope, it's all good. I got enough sleep, at least more than you anyways." Tsuna hummed in response. Finally letting go of his brother, he looked at the clock on his bedside table.

'7:06'

"We should probably go down now, Ie. We're gonna be late, and I don't really want to deal with Kyo early in the morning"

"Okay," Ieyasu got up from the bed and made his way out the door.

"Oh yeah, Kaa-san said that breakfast is ready so hurry up before I eat your share." He gave a smirk before running off down stairs.

Tsuna took his time doing his daily necessities knowing that Ie would'nt eat his share because of his little appetite. Making his way downstairs he heard his mother and Ie talking about something he never really expected.

"Eh? A tutor? Kaa-san.. Tsu-chan and I don't need one.. Our grades are fine..."

Nana being the 'oblivious' mother she is, just smiles.

"But it said on this flyer," She points to the flyer she took out of nowhere, "That they only need food, shelter, and basic necessities, it's a great opportunity! Won't you two do it for me..?"

Ie looks to Tsuna with pleading eyes of 'HELP ME.' Tsuna narrowed his eyes on the flyer in his mother's hands.

"Kaa-san.. That might be a scam.. Are you sure..?" He asks, as he makes his way to his seat.

"Un! I've already given them a call, and they said that they'll be here in a month's time! Maybe even earlier!"

Tsuna and Ie gave a glance at each other before sighing, a tutor is a problem.

---

Making their way to Namimori Middle, they made sure no ears were listening before discussing their thoughts.

"Did you get any information from the Don?"

"Unfortunately not," Ie made a 'tsk'-ing sound before continuing, "He didn't have the information we needed, all he was sprouting was his trafficking business to the Estraneo Famiglia when they were still, well, active, as far as our info goes. How about you? You met up with Sho-chan right? Are we still continuing with the plan?"

"Yeah, still going. We've already gone too far to stop. The Vindice even gave us full access to their information to assist us and gave us a pardon."

"I'm already surprised that they gave us access to their info but a pardon!?" Ie half-shouted, still mindful of their surrounding area. "Wait, so even if we fuck up, we won't be thrown into the prison?"

"Ie, define 'fuck up'."

"Uh.. we destroy this parallel world..?"

The brunet gave a glare to his brother, while Ie looked away from the pressure of the glare. Tsuna sighed as he looked at the outline of Namimori Middle in the distance.

"We're not destroying anything Ie, We're correcting.."

"Well.. isn't it kind of the same? We're destroying to correct..?" Ie gave a somewhat confused glance towards his brother while the other gave a poker face debating on Ie's words.

"Ugh, I can't with you Ie." Tsuna groaned as they walked to the gates.

Hibari Kyoya, 'Kyo' to the twins, was leaning on the tree by the gates, as soon as the raven spotted them, Kyoya made his way towards them, giving them a note before saying, "I'll bite you to death if you're both late, omnivores.."

Ie passed the note to Tsuna to read it out,

"Roof. After school. Info. Hn."

"What's the 'Hn" for?" The blond asks,

"I- I have no clue.." He responds with a questioning glance to the biting raven.

---