Dawn looked at Kol "I umm don't have any cloths" she scratched the back off her head nervously. Kol just nodded and picked up the top that he was previously wearing and threw it to her. she pinched it and looked at it weirdly before shrugging and shimmying the dress she had on off. Kol watched her do this a small smile appeared on his face but that immediately turned lust full when she turned around and took her cloths off and she was left in her underwear, he walked behind her and placed his hand tightly on her waist and lightly pecked her shoulder up to her ear, which brought shivers and goose bumps all over her.

"Darling don't tease me like that" Kol whisper in her ears which brought a shaky breath out off of Dawn. she turned around and kissed him lustfully, Kol kissed back immediately and vamp sped her against the wall and well lets just assume they didn't get any sleep.

Mean while....

Davina and Marcel had walked into the compound seeing all the Mikaelson's laughing and Kol being flirty with Dawn. Elijah was the first to notice them "ah lovely Davina, Marcel" Elijah greeted "what do we owe this pleasure?" Elijah question the two.

"I um ahem" Davina cleared her throat "I think I found stuff out on Dawn" Davina revealed.

the Mikaelson siblings head snapped to the witch in wonder maybe they could finally find out what the bennet witches grams was talking about.

"well what is it" Freya pressured on wanting to know, she hates her family being in danger so when she found out all her and her siblings were linked she panicked a little bit I mean she had been waiting and searching for her family for years and now they could be taken away with a snap of a neck or a rip of the heart by a vengeful enemy of the Mikaelson family.

"I don't know" Which confused them all and looked at her like she was stupid "I need to contact her parents"

"you carnet they're dead" Rebekah said stating the obvious

"yes I know, but I also know that you lived amongst werewolf's when they died they might be on the other side" Davina suggested

The others nodded and Marcel carried on for her "so she wanted to as Freya to help her contact as if it was just her it would be harder"

Elijah, Niklaus and Rebekah all stared at Freya with pleading eyes hoping that she would say yes, Freya nodded and agreed which brought relief to them. Davina walked up to her and placed a bag full of candles and salts.

*****

Ester watched her children on the other side now realising that the only reason her children was because of Dawn leaving their lives that she was their humanity, on the thousand years she has been on the other side not once had she seen the way her children react to some ones life like this, well except Hope.

Ester put her head down in disappointment at her self all she had to do was bring Dawn back and maybe Kol wouldn't be so savage and reckless.

Maybe Niklaus wouldn't be so paranoid about people leaving him.

Maybe Elijah would have been able to have more fun instead of being up tight.

Maybe Rebekah could have had the epic love she had always dreamt off.

Maybe Finn wouldn't have been daggered in a coffin for 900 years and had a happy life with sage.

"oh what have I done" Ester mumbled to herself, referring to how much she had messed up her relationship towards her family, she didn't realise that Dawn had such an affect on them, now that she had linked them, thinking Dawn was human, she had officially ruined her chances with her children.

*****

Freya stared at the bag deciding whether if she should do the spell now or in the morning, she decided that she would do it in the morning as she was both physically and emotionally drained.

"Tomorrow" Freya stated. Davina just stared at her dumbfounded.

"what do you mean tomorrow? I thought you wanted answers for little miss perfect" Davina said aggressively which did not sit well with the siblings.

"Don't you dare speak of Dawn in that tone" Rebekah said darkly before the Brothers could say anything she carried on "I know that your jealous of he that she got Kol, but she had him before you were even born, before your ancestors were born so don't even start" after Rebekah finished her speech. Davina just nodded and walked out with Marcel following shaking his head in disappointment at the girl he knew that Davina knew how much Dawn means to them and how much she had done for them. How she had looked after them and defended them when they were called monsters.

"Lets get some rest and do the spell in the morning because it doesn't sound like Dawn or Kol will be getting much" Klaus said smirking slightly, the rest of the siblings looked at him questionably before they heard noises coming from Kol's room and they made a disgusted face and Freya secretly thanked the gods for not having vampire hearing.

*****

It was now 11:00 Kol and Dawn were wrapped around blankets and each other Kol had an arm wrapped around Dawn protectively like if he let go she would disappear. Dawn's eyes fluttered open and smiled when she set eyes on Kol's sleeping peaceful face, her hand unconsciously went straight to his face and started stroking down it.

"are you just going to be staring at me all day love" Kol said in a sleepy voice which made Dawns heart melt.

"maybe" Dawn teased in a soft, angelic like voice.

"God have I told you how much I missed you" Kol said as he rolled over on top of her steading himself on his arms

"nope I think you nee-" Dawn was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"hurry up love birds we got work to do and Freya's got spell to cast" Rebekah said walking past their room

Kol groaned and lifted the blankets over him and Dawn and kissed her while she was giggling. They got out of bed and got changed as Dawn didn't have any cloths yet she just put on Kol's top and a pear of boxes Kol had also given her. Kol had put on some sweat pants and a tank top

Dawn and Kol had walked down the stairs gaining everyone's attention. Freya, Bekah and Nik smirked at the rough sight of them while Elijah let out a long sigh. Marcel and Davina's eyes widened in shock at the two. Dawn looked at the floor a shuffled in embarrassment.

"so what's up? what spell are we doing?" Kol asked which Freya gave a look at him "sorry you are doing" Kol corrected.

"we are going to have to contact Dawns parents" Davina said setting up the candles. Dawn and Kol's eyes widened.

"what do you mean you going to contact my parents their gone"

"no there's this place called the other side, that's where the supernatural go when they die" Davina clarified for the clearly confused girl. Dawn knew that her parents carried the werewolf gene but she didn't get it by rare coincidence.

"okay umm do you need my blood or anything" Dawn offered putting her hand out. Kol wanted to object but he knew that the blood was needed for the spell so he just put an arm around her waist wanting to be as close as he possibly can, never letting her go again. Davina frowned at the interaction but she shook her head and put the knife to her hand and cut it, the blood poured into a glass tube.

after a moment all the siblings winced including Freya and stared at their hand where a fresh cut was evident on their hand the they all shared a look and Dawn hugged Kol.

Authors note:

soooo sorry for the slow updates I've just been busy so ill update as much as I can.

have a great day :)