"I don't condone Klaus' actions. I'm trying to help you." Cami replied.

Elijah held a hurt expression as Wanda sat up. "All I know is Klaus will do whatever he has to do-" Cami started but Elijah lost it.

"KLAUS WILL DO WHATEVER HE HAS TO DO FOR KLAUS."

Elijah took out his phone and rang Hayley but it went to voicemail.

"Hayley isn't answering her phone."

Elijah becomes overwhelmed by fear and anger, "NOW WHAT HAS HE DONE?"

Rebekah and Marcel suddenly walk in, "Don't blame the messenger." Rebekah sheepishly said.

The four looked at Rebekah in shock that she was in her Original body now. "How-" Wanda started. "Looks like Niklaus had a lot on his to-do list last night." the blonde shrugged.

Rebekah looked back at Elijah, "And as for Hayley-"

"What is it?" Elijah asked worried.

"When Klaus attacked me, he stole the spell that I used on the Crescent wolves-" Marcel said.

"So he would condemn her to the body of a beast?" Elijah shouts.

Rebekah, who looks overwhelmed and worried, rushes over to Elijah and grasps his shoulders so she can look him in the eyes.

"Elijah. Hayley will be human once a month. We will find her and we will help her." Rebekah told her brother.

Elijah shook his head and tries to push away from Rebekah.

"We need to focus on who needs saving today." the blonde gently said. Kol hadn't seen his older brother this wrecked in a long time, maybe when he first thought Hayley had died.

"Freya called, Dahlia is... incapacitated. They are two hours north at an orchard near Pale River. She has Hope." Rebekah said but before she could speak again Elijah was gone.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Elijah and Freya made it back with Hope along with Dahlia and Klaus who were daggered. Elijah hands Wanda Hope who gladly takes her.

"Nik is demented! Are we really to dig up our mother, burn her to ash, swap said ash with Kaleb's, and then trick Davina into using up her last chance to bring someone back from the dead? Not to mention we lose the opportunity to save Kaleb... if Davina doesn't turn us inside out!" Rebekah yelled.

"Or, we dig a deep hole and leave both our problems at the bottom of it." Elijah suggested.

"I vouch for that plan." Kol said.

Wanda elbowed his ribs making the vampire pout. "I say we choose a more permanent option, find the white oak stake, kill Klaus, Dahlia dies with him." Freya said.

Marcel scoffed, "Well, yeah, and so do I, and every other vampire that Klaus has turned!"

Rebekah hears a strange sound and frowns before turning back toward the bodies. When she looks back at Klaus, she notices that the golden dagger in his chest is beginning to melt.

"The dagger!" she shouted.

The rest of them turn toward Klaus and see the end of the dagger begin to slowly but surely melt, so that the handle becomes shorter and shorter, presumably from Dahlia's magic.

"It's bloody melting!" Rebekah said.

"We have no choice but to finish the task that Niklaus has set." Elijah sighed.